Update 1.07

• Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 384 comments
Never aggravate a venom zombie. Nothing good can come of that!

Seriously, what's the issue with hotfix?
Hahaha :) Okay here's what's aggravating me, its taking forever! Longer than the actual update itself, first it said 20 minutes and now it keeps jumping to 40 minutes. Pretty annoying lol

A guy at Neogaf (who also revealed the Senna content to be unlocked in a week) said there are also 3 new cars added:
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy 2014)
Mitsubishi XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo

Looks like the next two GTAcademy Cars and an electric VGT from Mitsubishi..or maybe the RJN is a prize car...hard to say at this point.

It took MUCH more to download and install than to play the game afterwards. :lol: With no interior and terrible sound I won't be touching the BMW VGT ever again.

This update was depressing. "Big plans", "Big announcement" blablabla. Kaz ALWAYS have big plans for GT.

Meh...

Some hidden cars in latest 1.07 update :

Mitsubishi XR-PHEV Concept 2013
BkaAj8yS4Ho.jpg

GT Teaser
JGgNlLd5WXM.jpg

By Wax Free Vanilla @ Neogaf (our friend @Whistle Snap ) :)

"These cars have also been added:

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy 2014)
Mitsubishi XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo"

I'll give you that statement... and that statement alone, as the undocumented bug fixes are likely to make this the most popular update of GT6 for the majority of GTP drivers.

Do you have some numbers to back up the notion that the majority of GTP drivers play online? I'm aware there are some bug fixes that affect offline play but they're hardly enough to make me play again.

Just noticed a glitch with the weather. Tested so far at Monza + Brands Indy.

When you create a lobby with 0% weather, and then want to add weather once into the lobby it won't change at all, until you change track and then back to original track. Then it works fine.

EDIT

Ok, no matter what weather setting you create a room with, the only way to change it after the lobby has been made is to change track first.

Last edited:
Do you have some numbers to back up the notion that the majority of GTP drivers play online? I'm aware there are some bug fixes that affect offline play but they're hardly enough to make me play again.

Fair enough, to be honest I didn't even realize there were people on here who were here for anything other than racing online...

Fair enough, to be honest I didn't even realize there were people on here who were here for anything other than racing online...
Some of us have never raced online. I have with actual sims but not with Gran Turismo. I found even so-called "real sims" (PC) and so-called "Gentlemen racers" based leagues are as bad as the AI on GT! lol. So gave up on it.

Well the update itself is the least interesting to date. Nothing new or interesting for the offline players. This was obviously more about pre-adding the Senna stuff and the BMW.

So the pitstop tire bug only applied to online? Everything with tires and pitstops was, and is, peachy offline? I also didn't realize the BMW VGT could only be used online, or the fantastic new replay controls only operated online.

So the pitstop tire bug only applied to online? Everything with tires and pitstops was, and is, peachy offline? I also didn't realize the BMW VGT could only be used online, or the fantastic new replay controls only operated online.

No need for sarcasm, I'm aware that some changes affected offline but none of those things you mention are hardly going to make me fire up the game and start playing it, are they? "Ooh, I've not played GT6 properly for months but now I've got new replay controls I'll be playing it for hours a day, they add so much to the game!" See, I can do sarcasm too.

So, apparently the online pitstop tire bug has been fixed. Now consider this.

- It took them a LOT of time to fix this obviously very serious and hard bug
- Content additions so far have been very sparse, in contrast to what was hinted at
- It appears that this is changing at this very moment, with several pieces of content being added right now, and Senna around the corner

I do not think these occurrences are a coincidence. I think there really was at LEAST the pit stop bug, and possibly also the hacking issue, that's been stopping PD from going ahead with some of the content development as they had planned. But let's wait and see :)

So, apparently the online pitstop tire bug has been fixed. Now consider this.

- It took them a LOT of time to fix this obviously very serious and hard bug
- Content additions so far have been very sparse, in contrast to what was hinted at
- It appears that this is changing at this very moment, with several pieces of content being added right now, and Senna around the corner

I do not think these occurrences are a coincidence. I think there really was at LEAST the pit stop bug, and possibly also the hacking issue, that's been stopping PD from going ahead with some of the content development as they had planned. But let's wait and see :)

No offense as I get what you're saying but we been doing that for six months and 'announcing' is still not actual doing, just more promises and we know lately the track record of those! I'll believe it when I see it. And I'd rather see real content then the Senna stuff as it sounds like more Visiontype crap so far.

Back