Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
United States
United States
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8584018.html

An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Vision Gran Turismo
The "Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo" and the "NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo" have been released.

After the update has been installed, the cars can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the cars by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Events, available only for a limited time.

Brake Caliper Paint
It is now possible to repaint the brake calipers on cars equipped with [Racing Brakes] purchased within the [Suspension] menu of [Tuning Parts]. Please note there are certain cars that cannot be repainted using this feature.

Customization of car numbers
More cars have been made compatible with the [Driver Number] feature in the [Garage]. There is also an increased selection of [Base] sheet designs on which the numbers can be displayed.

Engine brake reduction control on formula cars disabled
We have disabled the engine brake reduction control that was active on certain formula cars. (This is a feature that helps you avoid spinning out from excessive braking forces generated by the engine while the throttle is in the off position. This was accomplished by slightly opening the throttle while cornering even with no input to the accelerator.)

For more details on each of the above features, please refer to the online manual on gran-turismo.com.

Hotfixes:
The following issue has been addressed:

- An issue where it was possible for the game to become unstable under certain circumstances when selecting the Mount Panorama course.

- An issue wherein the game hangs under certain circumstances while changing the wheels.

-Players were unable to search rooms when excessive number of participants joined the Open Lobby.

Last edited:
There's a hotfix to go with it once the server is back up as well.

The following issue has been addressed:

- An issue where it was possible for the game to become unstable under certain circumstances when selecting the Mount Panorama course.

Will edit into OP as well...

Holy crap!! I was just going to play GT right now!! I got to try that Aston NOW!

And brake caliper paint!? No way! That is a very surprising feature. No more dull grey calipers!
That's how I found out about this. :lol: I started the game up and got a message about the server being under maintenance, thought to myself that nothing had been mentioned and then checked and saw nothing here about it.

giphy.gif

:D

30 minutes for me , small amount of time to wait. I am in Australia also. Nothing wrong with my internet 👍 I have a good plan with a good ISP :) Oh and I have a dual band wireless AC 1750 modem / router :cheers:

Wait... I didn't read right. I thought it was only going to be the Aston! So we got that Nissan too! can't wait to try the Aston Martin though. That thing looks promising.

15%... I should've plugged in my PS3 to the modem. I hope the wifi doesn't disconnect because it's quite far away.

I'm really happy now though! I haven't played in over a month, and now right as I get on a patch is released!! Who ever gets it updated first let us know if there is anything extra added on from the op, and how the new caliper feature works!

Back