Update 1.10 (and 1.11) Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 579 comments
Liking the sounds of this update so far. Despite a minor setback (The TS030 Barcodes), I enjoy that this game is beginning to finally get some more and more content that it has desperately been needing.

During replay mode If you press the R1 button you can toggle between the info display. (I think this is a new thing)
Since 1.09 alongside with all other replay shortcuts.

Also, notice the replay camera angles at Bathurst is changed noticeably. It have new POV and also some is more angled.

when i look at it in any showroom, it bogs a bit down, not a constant bog but sorta skips around a bit, not using the disc version so its not a disc related issue.
I am using disc version with zero issue. but I also set my PS3 to push a max of 720p because it's proven to stabilize framerate

I don't know if this has been mentioned but me and a lot of people I know have been having major trouble seeing friends rooms or any rooms at all for that matter (online).

This started occurring for many shortly after 1.10 went live.

The refresh (triangle) input seemingly does nothing now, no input sound, not a single room appears in any situation.

Meh...

----

Excited to hear Zahara has surfaced, maybe we'll see it soon then hmmm?! ;)

Good to know. :lol:

Didn't mean to be rude - but since bout this time yesterday afternoon it's been noticed that lobby's aren't appearing, refresh list doesn't work and friends only lobby's also aren't appearing.

Everyone is in an uproar about it, so I do apologise if my post came off as rude or impatient.

Didn't mean to be rude - but since bout this time yesterday afternoon it's been noticed that lobby's aren't appearing, refresh list doesn't work and friends only lobby's also aren't appearing.

Everyone is in an uproar about it, so I do apologise if my post came off as rude or impatient.

No certainly not, but yeah I only asked because I didn't spot it in the OP.

Circuito de la Sierra has been added to track database.

Alfa Romeo VGT info has been added.
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AWAY FROM MY PS3 FOR THE UPDATE THAT EVERYONE'S BEEN YELLING ABOUT SINCE FEBRUARY?! WHY?!?! *breaks down into tears*

Can anyone else confirm this?
499 KM/H
Special Stage Route X_6.jpg

And at 502 KM/H
Special Stage Route X_7.jpg

So is this siera track possibly the zahara track re-named?
There is no official name for it. The community given name is Zahara.
"Zahara de la Sierra" is the complete name of the town with white houses you see in that mountain and is located in the area.
Therefore the track, technically should be called "Circuito de Zahara de la Sierra" and maybe thats too long and they shortened it to "Circuito de la Sierra"

Just wondering, if anyone mentioned or if it's on any past update..

Time trial lap times extend past the regular 3 lap limit, all the way to 8 laps for a limit. Lap times that end up being 'best' at it's time of perform will be highlighted.

Just wondering, if anyone mentioned or if it's on any past update..

Time trial lap times extend past the regular 3 lap limit, all the way to 8 laps for a limit. Lap times that end up being 'best' at it's time of perform will be highlighted.

That was in a past update - I forget which though.

Open lobbies list limited to seven after hotfix.

Got the 'fix excessive open lobbies' hotfix. Went to open lobbies, region set to US, Skid Recovery Force set to Off, got a list of only seven lobbies. Hit refresh got a different seven, and again the third time, so there are plenty of open lobbies available, but the list is severely limited. Bad PD, no doughnut.

Nissan 2020 VGT has a working KERS style system, to use it press the button that you have assigned for nitro (for most people that is R1). Where there is a noticeable speed difference, when the extra power from the batteries is in use vs. when its not in use. @GT5photomatic has also confirmed this too.
I never use NoS so I gave R1 to my high beams. However, my DFGT has an R3 button that I use for NoS...

The Alpine A110 appears to have old-school steel rally wheels now, far more appropriate than the chunky OZ set.

tumblr_n9aobb5PgB1s78a4do1_500.jpg

I'm not sure about other classic cars, I'd check their off-road wheels out too but I'm broke.

Latest Posts

Back