Update 1.11 now available

• Thread starter MonoTonouS
  • 20 comments
You are in offline mode my guy , You can see your garage cars in time trial , although without their liveries .
No, the local save file has been reset. For everyone. The entire thing. Everyone is put through the game intro, the setup, the first Music Rally level. It's all lost right now.
I recommend everyone close the game ASAP and hope it gets re-synced with the server copy when the servers return.

You are in offline mode my guy , You can see your garage cars in time trial , although without their liveries .
I can't see anything but display settings and everything else, as if the game was never played. So I wasn't sure if I was offline.

Last edited:
No, the local save file has been reset. For everyone. The entire thing. Everyone is put through the game intro, the setup, the first Music Rally level. It's all lost right now.
I recommend everyone close the game ASAP and hope it gets re-synced with the server copy when the servers return.
Yes this is what I was saying...... well let's see what happens now ugh.

Had the same on the last update, just wait till the maintenance is over and everything is in order

I can't see anything but display settings and everything else, as if the game was never played. So I wasn't sure if I was offline.
I got through the display settings as well, then seemed to have a new message to “enjoy” music rally (lol). But that first music rally gold trophy I used to have is gone, seems like I never played it. :confused: And it was there during previous maintenance windows.

I also can’t even seem to get to anything else, did they block accessing your garage or arcade races now during maintenance? That would mean even less singleplayer content during maintenance….:boggled:

Anyway, let’s wait and see when the server goes online again. And finger’s crossed we’re not up for another disaster patch.

Last edited:
I got through the display settings as well, then seemed to have a new message to “enjoy” music rally (lol). But that first music rally gold trophy I used to have is gone, seems like I never played it. :confused: I can’t even get to anything else, did they block accessing your garage or arcade races now during maintenance? That would mean even less singleplayer content during maintenance….:boggled:

Anyway, let’s wait and see when the server goes online again. And finger’s crossed we’re not up for another disaster patch.
From what others are saying, this just... happens.
Last updates I played during maintenance I still had my Music Rally progress at least.
When the servers come back, it should be ok?

I see , The save is on their end but yeah our local one is gine. Probably just an update to fix the glitch. Thank you to the moron who uploaded it on youtube .

This thread

the-end-is-near-homer.gif

Patch notes available yet?

Ver 1.11 Now up for download.
Just got in from work so fired the PlayStation up to do the download.
Shocked to see it was 19.364g

I paused the download then continued it and it changed to 578.4mb

How bizarre is that
1A80CE8E-F769-4741-B378-70F6A44CF355.jpeg

Back