Update 1.12/1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

this is how MUCH the wheel will hurt your shulders; sensitivity is how OFTEN ... r.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation, much appreciate. Mine is at whatever default is and I must say, I kind of like this feature. Kinda like a whole new physics feel. Will have to mess around with different settings later. Nice addition PD. 👍

Has anyone else's controls been completely messed up by this? I can't reverse out of screens using O and I can't choose menus using X anymore. I can choose menus by pressing the PS button twice.
I'm going to try driving and see if that is messed up as well.

I did a free run on the new track. When I watched the replay the camera now switches to in car and then back to the outside view when in "cinematic view". It is a nice touch. Im going to try another track and see if it does it everywhere on replays now.
How was it compared to the usual replay?

Figured it out, the Driving Force GT wheel I have is doing it. It seems the accelerator and brake are both stuck on. Means I have to use my pad instead of steering wheel. I seriously hope this gets sorted or I won't be playing this anymore. Can't be going back to using the d-pad and I can't afford a new wheel

I desperately want to see some pictures of the new gauges. It's going to be hours before i can take them for a spin, due to some unimportant matters (work) :/. Anyone help!?
Check out the thread Update 1.12 Believe The Hype! There are photos near the end of that thread...several...

To get the NISMO GT-R for free (at least if you participated in GT Academy) re-open GT6 if you got the update before the servers were back up.

Should be greeted with the award when you first enter the menu.

If you downloaded the update when the servers were up, you should be fine.

Last edited:
So, is quick Match the new answer to Shuffle? I haven't tried the update yet. But i hope it will be fixed pp, with stock cars. That would just be fun.

So, is quick Match the new answer to Shuffle? I haven't tried the update yet. But i hope it will be fixed pp, with stock cars. That would just be fun.
It's all with courtesy cars, so it's shuffle in a way..

I can't even get matched with anyone.

54377648.jpg

It's all with courtesy cars, so it's shuffle in a way..

I can't even get matched with anyone.
Probably becourse very few have updated the game yet. But sounds good if the courtesty cars are interesting. That said, stock Mito's on short tracks can produce some epic racing.

Ok, here is an undocumented change for you: The update pretty much broke force feedback on Driving Force Pro. There is almost no resistance when turning even if I set it to max.
Yeah, I can feel the curbs better now but I can't feel the grip loss at the edge of traction.
The game is ruined for me until they fix it.

Ok, here is an undocumented change for you: The update pretty much broke force feedback on Driving Force Pro. There is almost no resistance when turning even if I set it to max.
Yeah, I can feel the curbs better now but I can't feel the grip loss at the edge of traction.

Crap.I have the same wheel.

Really …. :( , I have as well a driving force pro. Going to have some test this afternoon ( 200° for drifting and 900° for Grip ) and I will let you know as well my feelings. But you are not the only one who say this ...

I just put the settings on my DFGT wheel to 8 & 10 based on a suggestion in the other thread. It definitely helped improve how my wheel felt from the stock values, but it absolutely still feels MUCH different than it did pre-update. It feels VERY strange now. :(

Thanks, I'm worried about this :nervous: Can I ask what strength you had it on before? I think mine was on 5

Back