Update 1.12/1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

I am not 100% that this wasn't there before, but with the display setting 'flicker reduction' the Nordschleife had massive fps issues. Changing the setting to 'Sharpen' fixed this.

That was there before, try flicker reduction at spa 24h, brands or nords and watch your fps plummet ;)

Got the same problem in rooms with mics, haven't tested it on rooms without mics

Neither have I actually. Just about to set up a room to experiment with different settings and check other tracks :scared:

Edit: I can't set up a lobby with Sierra because I haven't done the Sierra Rally event yet :dopey::grumpy:

Last edited:
I'm not happy at all with this "new Force Feedbak seting" on v1.12. :irked:
My DFGT now feels VERY different. Different... for worse !!!

Even when set to the maximum (10/10) values the wheel now feels completely loose, more like I'm flying on a plane instead of driving on a road, without any sensitivity at turn entry.
This simply invalidates ALL our previous tunings for front Toe (and front Camber). :banghead:

I hope this may be an undesired setting from PD and that it may be corrected (very) soon.
Any feedback on different wheels ?

P.S.: Every other changes on v1.12... fine!

Is anyone else seeing REALLY messed up shadows after the update? I just did the FT-1 VGT trail and they were like jelly also fading in and out and making the framerate bottom out.

This is correct, if you hit the start button while your car was moving on the track auto-drive would take over but it wouldn't ghost your car.

Indeed, I've suffered many morons chatting in autodrive in online lobbies ruining people's hotlaps in pre-match warm ups.

This, though a minor change, is immensely welcome to avoid idiots that can't seem to work out they should GET OFF THE RACING LINE when chatting...

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not but they've finally fixed the issue where if you were leading a race online you'd only get a split time at the start finish line. You now get split times at all sectors.

Well, that´s good news, finally they fixed that....

I'm not happy at all with this "new Force Feedbak seting" on v1.12. :irked:
My DFGT now feels VERY different. Different... for worse !!!

Even when set to the maximum (10/10) values the wheel now feels completely loose, more like I'm flying on a plane instead of driving on a road, without any sensitivity at turn entry.
This simply invalidates ALL our previous tunings for front Toe (and front Camber). :banghead:

I hope this may be an undesired setting from PD and that it may be corrected (very) soon.
Any feedback on different wheels ?

P.S.: Every other changes on v1.12... fine!

What about the wheel(s) ? Are you happy with the new (completely) loose feeling ?!

Additional gauges are good feature when theres 180kph speedometers in few japanese cars
1HdAxZA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1HdAxZA.jpg

understeer is more pronounced if entering a corner even a bit too hot. as it should. Perhaps it's a new car and all, but a lap around the Nurburgring in the new Nismo GT stock , all aids off, course set to real, Torque steering and FFB both at 7 (random choice), on the T500RS, I feel constant little bumps from the track, in the wheel throughout, that I haven't felt before, a welcomed change. The weighted feel in corners as the wheel tightens, it's nice, but makes the arms way tired faster, it's a change needs getting used to. it might need tweaking too, as the sensation isn't 100% matched to the car's G, but that's just in my head at this time. Still, I absolutely love this update, it feels like Spec 2.0 to GT5.

Dat draw distance on Zahara de la Sierra track, holy cow, I thought I was looking at 4K resolution. it's really only 1080p that is impressive to say the least. And the skid feedback feels like the good old days of Mt.Aso tarmac seasonals when climbing corners, love it.

Back