Update 1.12/1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

I've posted this on the wrong thread a few minutes ago and honeslty I don't know if it has been said here earlier or not, but it's now possible to add number plates on the Mercedes SLS GT3.

capture_20140916_153510-jpg.225504

I've posted this on the wrong thread a few minutes ago and honeslty I don't know if it has been said here earlier or not, but it's now possible to add number plates on the Mercedes SLS GT3.

That is fantastic news. It was a real head-scratcher as to why it didn't have numbers in the first place. 👍

True, now we need the Audi R8 LMS Ultra 12 to have that and the ability to be colored. And also the ability to paint the rims on both of these cars.

Or install a wing on street versions of the R8 so we can make a proper DIY GT3/PWC series using the new number plates. 👍

Or install a wing on street versions of the R8 so we can make a proper DIY GT3/PWC series using the new number plates. 👍
Yeah , it'd be close enough but how the hell didn't they add a base model fo each GT3 cars? only the Nissan GTR has one plus they also have a spec that was like the SLS before 1.12.

It would've been nice to have a Z4 GT3 base model, an SLS GT3 base model (although now it's almost a base model car), an R8 LMS Ultra base model (the team pheonix spec)... maybe in futur updates. haha

It would be pretty awesome if, they could include an option to replace the original steering wheels in the cockpits with race spec steering wheels.:D:D:D
That would've been awesome to be able to change the steering wheel and have everything replaced by a roll cage like real race cars.

Oh, well you just made a blanket statement about it being the worst camera angle in the game. You didn't specify that only the way you use it is the worst in the game. From my view my hands and wheel overlap the onscreen hands/wheel so it doesn't affect me. :sly:
Oh well, you are one of probably 0,01 % or less of PS3 players that can afford to "waste" the money on triple screen therefore I was counting the vast majority. (I say waste because even though its a good thing, its arguably quite expensive for what it offers)
If PDI could just make it less stiff and glued to the car, and more like GT3, that would be great. What's weird is they reverted to the GT3 style cam in GTPSP, yet reverted back to the earlier GT4 fixed cam for subsequent games.
The current fixed GT5/GT6 cam is perfect, I dont know why you think otherwise. It allows you to be far more precise.
His favorite color is grey. His favorite food is gruel. His favorite state is Delaware. His favorite car is a Toyota Corolla. He just likes things boring...:lol:
Err, what are you talking about?

Last edited:
BTW just tested 1.12 and I can say that the FFB change is in the right direction. It's not so tough as previously but it's more balanced, more predictable. You just need more practise to get the feeling and you'll notice it's good. Especially when the car starts to drift, it's much more controllable and you can keep it without abrupt spins. But if you wait too long, you'll get that spin. So it's good overall. Just need more laps

Just checking in on my phone - remember guys this isn't a 1.12 Discussion Thread, there is a place just for that.

The current fixed GT5/GT6 cam is perfect, I dont know why you think otherwise. It allows you to be far more precise.

It feels more like you're steering the track around the car instead of driving a car along the road. It also gives an incredibly poor sense of speed, is too far from the car, and I actually find it less precise for judging things such as oversteer. When I want to play racing games without my wheel in a less serious way (using a controller on the sofa or whatever), I like to use the chase cam. I'll happily do so in FM5, but not in GT6.

The Fiat 500 sounds more throaty now as opposed to before when it sounded like a vacuum. Any news on the Veyron cockpit rear spoiler bug?

El Camino, when you shift into reverse, the driver moves the column shifter into reverse and you see the indicator on the dashboard.

Is this new!? I've never noticed it.

Back