Update 1.12/1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

Toyota FT-1 VGT Has a detailed interior.

Gemasolar_17.jpg

Gemasolar_15.jpg

Gemasolar_16.jpg

Aww man are you serious? That looks so cool & so detailed! Kaz please...

Undocumented Changes thread with 5 pages.
No undocumented changes noted in the OP

Thats some good progress... :lol:
I'm up to my eyeballs in alligators. It'll be updated later tonight.

Toyota FT-1 VGT Has a detailed interior.

Gemasolar_17.jpg

Gemasolar_15.jpg

Gemasolar_16.jpg
So they modelled the interior but they don't allow an interior view? xD

Kaz you are way beyond my immagination! :D

COME ON!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
Yes they are. ;)

Gran Turismo user.

Keep calm
and get trolled.

Nooooooo. Is the G27 completely ruined now? I was going to use it for the new content once I get home.
:D OMG.

I just put the settings on my DFGT wheel to 8 & 10 based on a suggestion in the other thread. It definitely helped improve how my wheel felt from the stock values, but it absolutely still feels MUCH different than it did pre-update. It feels VERY strange now. :(

Awww, this is bad to hear because I have the same wheel. I have setting on 8 before the update and really liked it. I heard it is less resistant and less feedback so I guess 10 for now. Beside the force setting, what does sensitivity really do??

How can we turn our wheel into 200*, 670*, 900* and so on?? Does "Select" + "Start" + X/O etc works anymore?

Awww, this is bad to hear because I have the same wheel. I have setting on 8 before the update and really liked it. I heard it is less resistant and less feedback so I guess 10 for now. Beside the force setting, what does sensitivity really do??

How can we turn our wheel into 200*, 670*, 900* and so on?? Does "Select" + "Start" + X/O etc works anymore?

You can still change to lock settings on the G27, I tested it out at lunch on 1.12

FFB on DFGT is perfectly nice for me now on 9 & 10. Before update, I used 3 or 4 but with the changes, you get much more responses from your cars/tyres.
I understand why people complain, especially if they're used to 8-10 before but that had nothing to do with good ffb effects in my humble opinion. Deal with it people, it is better than ever like this! :)

In regards to several sound issues on track (not only sierra), I have a clue that cleaning up your temporary data under network settings in options may solve 'em. Not sure about it but may work like this. I played online with a few friends and everyone who had these issues did it and they're gone afterwards; maybe it was coincidence but who knows?

Last edited:
Because who needs realism?
Its not realistic. Playing with a wheel, you see 2 wheels, 4 hands, and the viewing angle is very limited. Hood camera is the most realistic because YOUR wheel feels like hte car wheel and the screen feels like the car window... and you can see better. Better viewing angle and visibility in general.
That's a nice opinion you have there. Personally, I like interior view because it's the only one where I can see my sideview mirrors. :P

View attachment 225460
Thats a triple screen view... its a different thing then. Then you can see kinda ok. but you still see 2 wheels and 4 hands. ;)

Thanks PD, with 1.12 now we can say that completely screwed it up with dfgt, g25, g27 force feedback, but you improved it on T500 RS, which is an official wheel from a non-logitech company. RESPECT:bowdown:

I can't believe how many of you guys are complaining about this, the update on the force feedback is a big improvement. Amount of grip/level of feedback around bends is much more realistic than it used to be.

Thats a triple screen view... its a different thing then. Then you can see kinda ok. but you still see 2 wheels and 4 hands. ;)

Oh, well you just made a blanket statement about it being the worst camera angle in the game. You didn't specify that only the way you use it is the worst in the game. From my view my hands and wheel overlap the onscreen hands/wheel so it doesn't affect me. :sly:

That's a nice opinion you have there. Personally, I like interior view because it's the only one where I can see my sideview mirrors. :P

View attachment 225460
In your case interior must be a pure pleasure, but with one screen I think as well it is the worst view because you can't see nothing. Irl I just have to turn my head not to press a button. A inside view but in the middle of the cockpit might be cool imo. I use the rear view and most of the time I'm drifting ( weird lol I know we are a few ) the best view for me will be outside just under the trunk in order to see sides.
Sorry for the Offtopic.

On topic, I'm a driving force pro user and with new force feedback I can turn more easily my wheel which is good because he is really slow ( GT4 wheel ) but in other hand I feel a lot less my wheels and when I'm losing grip.
Gauges are really cool, I really like these kind of personalization that PD implement as custom wings and numbers +1.

Based on what I've played on the first stage of the Sierra Time Rally, I think the angle and depth of the chase cam (at least for the Abarth 500) has been significantly changed. The view seems to be a much lower angle (harder to see things uphill or directly in ahead, but I like the way it looks now). Maybe it's just me, but I remember almost all cars (notable exceptions being the Stratos and R8 Gordini) using a higher, further away chase cam.

The Abarth 500 has had the chase cam you describe since day one. I was pleasantly surprised by it at the time (along with the other cars you mentioned), simply because it stops the car looking so weirdly small. Try the Premium Cooper S as well; it has a similar view. If PDI could just make it less stiff and glued to the car, and more like GT3, that would be great. What's weird is they reverted to the GT3 style cam in GTPSP, yet reverted back to the earlier GT4 fixed cam for subsequent games.

I just noticed that when you look behind and there are players there, their names gradually appear, also when you return to the normal view, the names on the cars in front gradually appear, too

Dont know if its just been added or not but on replay you can now select to watch other cars by pressing up or down on the dpad instead of needing to do it through the menu.

Wut? I thought I posted in this thread... Well, I basically said, interior car view is the most overrated, and worst camera view in the game.
For you maybe, But for me (even with one screen) cockpit view is the only view i use as it is for most of my friends who play it. As for the hands they are barely noticable when you're focusing throigh the windscreen. In any case PD should give an option to remove the wheel.

Back