Update 1.14 has Arrived! M4, Revamped Suzuka, Community Features

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 655 comments
Well you beat me to it @Ameer67 . I was just about to make a thread about the new 1.14 update. I tuned one of my new BMW M4 performance cars. The BHP is now at 1,000BHP when using racing exhaust & I can sit at a steady 440 km/h at Route X & I using the stock gearbox since it is designed for speed. The racing gearbox can be used but I prefer silent transmissions that are reusable after tuning.

Edit: Well after driving many of my cars I not impressed with the way the car sounds have being changed. Inside sounds very distorted & hardly anything like the outside sounds. Inside sounds like you are driving underwater. I hope they revert it back to what it was before & just keep the tunnel sound for when going in tunnels.

Last edited:
Well you beat me to it @Ameer67 . I was just about to make a thread about the new 1.14 update. I tuned one of my new BMW M4 performance cars. The BHP is now at 1,000HP when using racing exhaust & I can sit at a steady 440 km/h at Route X & I using the stock gearbox since it is designed for speed.
For the Americans, that is 273.4mph.

My Frozen Black Metallic M4 has got a pretty big overhaul to the tune of 980hp on the semi race exhaust. :P

Turns out I also had the two M4's from the seasonals which I have plans for... ;)

Sadly GT hasn't been doing it for me lately. The bads just outweigh the good. Nice update here, but it's still not going to bring me back. After playing something like Grid Autosport. Racing on GT just seems so bland :indiff:

I just tried the updated Suzuka! :D
Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg
Suzuka Circuit 2014_1.jpg

Drivers Number for the M4 FBM and Safety car?

Can colors be changed on the normal M4?

Can you buy racing transmission for any three of the M4s?

The M4 "pace car" with the onboard mic set to interior is fantastic. Really, it is. I'm really glad that PD are upping their game in the sound department.
Can't wait for the Community to go live...hopefully within the hour!

"modified their saved data from accessing online features." ya ******** none of the hackers i know have been banned yet but i read online about people being banned... maybe super soft tyres and chassi swaps dont get banned... who knows

Latest Posts

Back