Update 1.14 has Arrived! M4, Revamped Suzuka, Community Features

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 655 comments
I'm suspecting some odd sounds driving around Suzuka such as more of a road type noise in cockpit view, it's hard to describe but so far this update is very cool đź‘Ť

Also I feel like my 240ZG makes a different noise

The M4 "pace car" with the onboard mic set to interior is fantastic. Really, it is. I'm really glad that PD are upping their game in the sound department.
Can't wait for the Community to go live...hopefully within the hour!
Dude the VGT Subaru is fantastic. They must add the exhaust note from it to all other Subaru's with race exhaust. :sly:

I talked so much **** about kaz for a long time lol. i take it back...hes actually kinda cool to me know! he knows we love the gt franchise and he feels bad so now hes making it up!

once maintenance is over im sure there'll be a seasonal to win it easily
i have 400k so i can just sell one of my race cars again for 600k haha!!!!this is why im so broke lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude the VGT Subaru is fantastic. They must add the exhaust note from it to all other Subaru's with race exhaust. :sly:
Going to wait until the seasonal goes live. I love the design so maybe it'll... wait isn't it electric? :lol:

Hope someone posts that ecstasy like sound on that subaru, also we should tell kazunori this kind of content is what we want and are so satisfied with it

Whoa...AWESOME. I can't wait to enjoy them - FINALLY! New Suzuka, the BMW M4...and I'm surprised they even added a Subaru VGT! :eek:

dang, what if PD pull GT out of the fire and take over again?.... i don't know if i'd laugh or cry! i'd def stay with them if they keep this sort of production up! :)

Gt
dang, what if PD pull GT out of the fire and take over again?.... i don't know if i'd laugh or cry! i'd def stay with them if they keep this sort of production up! :)
Gt6 is getting better and better and apparently gt7 is going tobe even better with visuals and sound. the physics are good so itll dominate the market next year(unless ign gets payed by forza to rate it low)

Maintenence still going arrr, I want to win it as I just spent the million from sierra 4 on a nissan r390 road car. Only to find servers down. The 390 is amazing for a road car though but hanging out to hear the Subi.

Took the M4 safety car for a burl around Suzuka in the arvo. Couldn't see huge changes but the Beemer drove awesome. Well done PD, now where's my Chev. ;-)

Gt
Gt6 is getting better and better and apparently gt7 is going tobe even better with visuals and sound. the physics are good so itll dominate the market next year(unless ign gets payed by forza to rate it low)
I am now please that they waited to release GT7 on PS4 instead of PS3, because if it was a launch title it probably would have sucked, and if it came months after launch everyone would have raged! But now, they have transformed GT6 from "meh" to "great", so in theory GT7 should be even better than GT6 is now. Unless they do a T10...

just took my Celica out, sounds have changed, and between mic areas there is some differences, there is distortion like sounds, at least on the Celica with a race exhaust

I am now please that they waited to release GT7 on PS4 instead of PS3, because if it was a launch title it probably would have sucked, and if it came months after launch everyone would have raged! But now, they have transformed GT6 from "meh" to "great", so in theory GT7 should be even better than GT6 is now. Unless they do a T10...
I think gt6 is like an alpha gt7, trial and error, then gt7 be like every feature and the best racing game ever imo. content and online and an fia partnership. poliphony has a bright future.

uploading a quickie subaru exhaust video from youtube ...im so happy i feel like a forza kid again
I love you.

I'm absolutely in love with the new cockpit sound. Just took the M4 and the NSX Concept for a spin around Suzuka 2014 and it's just fantastic; it reminds me of a camera strapped inside the cockpit. My stereo system replicates the sound as if I'm actually inside the car; the immersion experience just got even better. Nice one, PD~

Also, dat sound on the Subaru VIZIV GT; hot damn man. That's a couple of panties dropping with that sweet exhaust note~

Back