Update 1.14 has Arrived! M4, Revamped Suzuka, Community Features

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 655 comments
just tried out my Lightning, stock exhaust. sounds horrid on cockpit. real tinny. but hood mic sounds better than it used to. :)

Frozen Black Metallic M4 is broken

You can add parts to it but it always appears stock on the track. It keeps them on for photo locations at least. I hope a quick fix but seeing as they pulled the car from the game who knows, maybe it will spark them fixing it and bringing it back for purchase.

M4 has custom gauges.

Last edited:
To the guy that said there's echoes in the tunnels now, it's confirmed, I tested out that theory on Grand Valley with a factory spec R33 Skyline GTR. It's a bit more pronounced but emphasis on the word 'bit'

Ey yo where the Undocumented Changes thread doe?

To the guy that said there's echoes in the tunnels now, it's confirmed, I tested out that theory on Grand Valley with a factory spec R33 Skyline GTR. It's a bit more pronounced but emphasis on the word 'bit'

I have a surround sound system set to large theater, so it's a massive change

The people who usually do it are asleep now ...

This update is the incarnation of the spanish inquisition... ;)

The sound of the Subaru is beautiful! Also, when you get to choose the color of the car, and then press yes on when you want to use it, the start-up sound is astonishing!

The new community features are pretty cool. You have to set up a profile and introduce yourself to others. You can also specify what type of club you would like to be in by the type of: Policy(type of race: Ex- Race for fun), Race type(Type of car: Ex- GT3), Play style(Type of lobby: Ex- Drag Racing), Car Type( Nationality of car or race cars.), Track Type( Type of track:Ex- Road Circuit), and Player level(How good you are at the game, beginner or advanced.)

The new community features are pretty cool. You have to set up a profile and introduce yourself to others. You can also specify what type of club you would like to be in by the type of: Policy(type of race: Ex- Race for fun), Race type(Type of car: Ex- GT3), Play style(Type of lobby: Ex- Drag Racing), Car Type( Nationality of car or race cars.), Track Type( Type of track:Ex- Road Circuit), and Player level(How good you are at the game, beginner or advanced.)

I think PD just created a mini Driveclub :lol:

There is a new "news" tab on the far left that says 64 alerts. What is that?
It mean you have to restart the game to get the next update, all those notifications are from since the game went live last December, it's just accumulation. Restart and you should get the next update and install, and be back on servers.

Back