Update 1.14 has Arrived! M4, Revamped Suzuka, Community Features

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 655 comments

Ameer67

Premium
United States
Chicago
The latest update for Gran Turismo 6 has just been released.

Size: 584 MB

Official Update Log
Community
[Community] has been added to the [ONLINE] section in "My Home". Within [Community], players can create Clubs and gather together in club lobbies, host race events for the club members and much more. For further details please refer to the online manual linked to the bottom of this page.

It is also possible to access a web browser version of the Community feature via the official website. Though you will not be able to race from the browser version, you can create clubs and events, edit their settings and have the same communication tools available in game. The website version is also compatible with some smartphone browsers, allowing you to access your Clubs on the go!

Vision Gran Turismo
The "Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo" has been released. The ultimate sportscar with the most aggressive specs in Subaru history, it still retains the full drivability you expect from a Subaru, enabling you to be in full control of the car at all times.

After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Suzuka Circuit 2014
The Suzuka Circuit underwent major renovations between 2007 and 2009, to improve its facilities and make it safer. The updates that were performed have now been recreated in detail with the “Suzuka Circuit 2014”. The resurfaced west course, the new crash pads, the guardrails replacement, the sponsor billboards and related facilities have been updated to the actual configuration. Now with variable time functionality added, the true-to-life feeling of racing have improved even further, allowing you to enjoy Japan’s famed circuit on a new level of realism.

BMW M4 M Performance Edition
The "BMW M4 M Performance Edition" has been added to Gran Turismo 6. After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Dealership] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". This is a special model based on the BMW M4, designed by Gran Turismo following the specific of safety cars used in races like the Moto GP.

Added events to the Sierra Time Rally
A new “Challenge 4” has been added to the "Sierra Time Rally" game mode available from within the [SPECIAL EVENTS] section in "My Home". Overtake opponents swiftly in the Nissan GT-R NISMO!

"My Home" menu content changed
- A [News] section has been added to the left menu of "My Home". Updates and other information from Gran Turismo that was originally in [Notifications] will now be displayed in this section.
- The [Messages] section will now be dedicated to sending and receiving messages to and from other players.

Compatibility with “MoTec i2 Pro” added
Gran Turismo 6 Replay data is now compatible with “i2 Pro”, the data analysis software of MoTeC. Exporting replays as MoTeC i2 Pro data will allow you to visualize your driving data with charts on a PC for subsequent analysis. For details regarding this feature, refer to the online manual linked to the bottom of this page.

Compatibility with “NissanConnect Nismo Plus” added
The "GPS Visualiser" and "Data Logger" functions are now compatible with the “NissanConnect Nismo Plus” of Nissan Motor Company. For details regarding this feature, refer to the online manual linked to the bottom of this page.

Other improvements and adjustments
- A new [Onboard Mic Position] setting has been added to the [Sound Volume] category of the [Sound] page within the [Options] screen in the [MENU] (accessible by pressing the START button). The same setting has also been added to the [Driving Options] of the "Quick Menu", displayed before a race starts.
- [Replay BGM] and [Replay Sound Effects] settings have been added to the [Quick Option] menu available when playing replays.
- Tuning and customization options have been expanded for the BMW M4 ’14 and the BMW M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic ’14.
- For one-time only prizes awarded in Seasonal Events and License Tests, a check mark will appear under the "Gift(s)" section of the event details page for the rewards already received.
- Enhanced security to prevent players who have manipulated their save data files from accessing online features of GT6.
[source]

TL;DR version:
- The "Community" area has been added to Online Mode.
- The Suzuka Circuit 2014 track has been added.
- The BMW M4 M Performance Edition has been added to the BMW dealership. Tuning parts and custom parts have also been added for the BMW M4.
- A new challenge event has been added to the Sierra Time Rally.
- The Game is now compatible with the MoTeC's i2 Pro data analysis software.
- The GPS visualizer is now compatible with Nissan's NissanConnect NISMO Plus for NISSAN GT-R NISMO.
- The "Onboard Mic Position" option has been added to the in-race quick options and the "Sound volume" section of the "Sound" menu.
- an option to adjust music and sound effect levels has been added to the quick options available during replays.

All unlisted changes go here:
Undocumented Changes thread

All bugs or glitches go here:
The Bugs and Glitches Thread

Last edited:
12 mins to install the update.

Update Details

- The "Community" area has been added to Online Mode.
- The Suzuka Circuit 2014 track has been added.
- The BMW M4 M Performance Edition has been added to the BMW dealership. Tuning parts and custom parts have also been added for the BMW M4.
- A new challenge event has been added to the Sierra Time Rally.
- The Game is now compatible with the MoTeC's i2 Pro data analysis software.
- The GPS visualizer is now compatible with Nissan's NissanConnect NISMO Plus for NISSAN GT-R NISMO.
- The "Onboard Mic Position" option has been added to the in-race quick options and the "Sound volume" section of the "Sound" menu.
- an option to adjust music and sound effect levels has been added to the quick options available during replays.

Last edited:
GT website has a new tab at the top: Community! But, when you click on it, the page is blank.

upload_2014-11-18_22-32-51.png

Community features appeared in "Gran Turismo 6"

A new [community] has emerged through the PlayStation®3 1.14 update of the dedicated software "Gran Turismo 6". Everyone of the players in the [community] is formed a freely [club], you can gather online lounge, you can enjoy it held the club members dedicated race events.

And also to create a club favorite in their own good, and also to participate by searching the popularity of the club good, please enjoy the online race while feel free to take a communication within the club.

If you select the first [community] on the game, tutorial on how to set up their own public profile will be displayed. In addition to when you first select each menu in the left [community] also, simple function introduction appears. Detailed application method method, please refer to the bottom of this page of the online manual.
by Google Translator

i1WKFjqG3j0J.jpg

i1QygIVnhYTsG.jpg

i1sOI2CG5iTxD.jpg

i1dRh2xXM7est.jpg

i1QWL8mfrNwWpW.jpg

i1FTydTzYFxOdW.jpg

i1svtm4FJqxU2z.jpg

Update Log from 1.14 (by Google Translator)
Community
[Community] has appeared in the online corner. Everyone is free to players in the [community] have formed the [club], you can gather the club lobby, you can enjoy it held the club members dedicated race events. Detailed application method method, please refer to the bottom of this page of the online manual.

Also from the official website "Gran Turismo-dot-com" web browser version of the community are available. Although in the browser version can not race running, create clubs and race, editing, and communications capabilities will enjoy as well as in the game. Because even in some browsers smartphones are compatible, please use the community features even while away from home.

Vision Gran Turismo

"Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo" was released. While having the most aggressive spec Subaru history, it is the ultimate sports car, equipped also drivability Ayatsureru at will.
Making it available for purchase in the "Vision Gran Turismo" in the corner after the update, but if you can participate in the Seasonal events being held for a limited time, you can get it by round finish, regardless of time.

Suzuka Circuit 2014

To perform large-scale renovation from 2007 to 2009, Suzuka Circuit where the facility function and safety has been further improved. Was newly recorded as the densely reproduce the updates "Suzuka Circuit 2014". Re-paving and crash pad of West Course road surface, renewal on the course, such as guardrail replacement, of course, also have been redesigned along the reality elements such as sponsor billboards and related facilities of course side. Further improves realism race by also corresponding to the time change. You can enjoy more realistic the name Circuit of Japan's leading.

BMW M4 M performance edition
BMW M4 M performance edition has been recorded as an additional vehicle. You can purchase in the dealer. In addition, this machine is based on the BMW M4, is a special model with the image of the Marshall car that has been used in the race, such as Moto GP "Gran Turismo" was designed.

Add Event to Sierra time rally
In Sierra time rally in the special event, I added a new a "Challenge 4". Please enjoy the exhilarating overtaking in the Nissan GT-R NISMO.

Changing the My Home screen left menu
New to the My Home screen left menu [news] has been added. Here, updates and announcements from the "Gran Turismo 6" which was covered in the conventional [message] will be posted.
And in [message] instead, you can check the messages that arrived from other players, you will be able to create a new message

Corresponding to the "MoTeC i2 Pro"

Replay data is now supported software "i2 Pro" for data analysis of MoTeC company. When you export a replay to USB memory as MoTeC i2 Pro data, recorded driving data can be graphically represent the on the PC, and you can help in the analysis. Detailed application method method, please refer to the bottom of this page of the online manual.

Corresponding to the "NissanConnect Nismo Plus"

GPS Visualizer and the data logger is now supported "NissanConnect Nismo Plus" of new Nissan. Detailed application method method, please refer to the bottom of this page of the online manual.

Other

· [Options] - [Sound · BGM] - Added to the [sound volume] in [location of the on-board microphone]. Similar settings during the race has also been added to the [Quick Options].

Replay at the time of reproduction to the Quick Options] and [Replay BGM] I added the setting of [replay sound effects].

· BMW M4 '14 and, for the BMW M4 Coupe Frozen Black Metallic'14, was expanded the range of tuning and customization.

· Seasonal events and licenses, etc., when only obtained the prize money and gifts that can not be acquired once, Event Details screen of the prize, was to stick a check mark in the gift box.

· Strengthened restrictions on online features available using the modified save data.

In addition, more information about each of the features, please refer to the online manual on the "Gran Turismo-dot-com".

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_4571549.html

Last edited:
Back