Update 1.14 Undocumented Changes Thread

Actually this car could never be heard from this point of view, as most of it's sound is exhaust.

Nonono, I wanted to do a comparison of sounds 1.13 vs 1.14 and I took this car and it's literally silent now. I know it's been different sound in the iterior and exterior, but now it's only gearbox whine. Stop and it's like an electric car. In 1.13 it had sound in the interior.

In the Sierra challenge with the Nismo R35 I saw something strange, about 3 or 4 Skylines that had different rims and wings from GT auto...

What's PD up to...? :sly:
R33 with custom spoiler and green rims?
Sierra is full of strange things;
the nismo has number plates
standard cars with numberplates (i saw some old RX7 , alpine and a 'cuda with number plates, but i'm far from confirming this)

standard cars with numberplates (i saw some old RX7 , alpine and a 'cuda with number plates, but i'm far from confirming this)

Hype for new tuning parts intensifies. :lol: (Maybe some even requested in the fourms?!)

Edit: Also fireworks near the end of the final stage.

Brake Calipers too?

Yes.

Syracuse1.jpg

This is one of the better updates GT6 has received. Anyone have a power figure for me as to what the M4 makes tuned?
Exactly 1000BHP. Disgusting exhaust note though. Sports exhaust sounds nicer, still has 958BHP.

The car's Type B aero kit has a diffuser. No flat floor though.

Standard cars with racing numbers? Unbelievable... Could you take a picture, please?

Backfire now occurs since the start of lap 1. Before the update the car would backfire only after a few corners.
(I know a lot about it since every time I get a new car I get in free run mode, change exhaust and run a lap or 2 to choose the one that sounds the best)

Last edited:
Tonight i'm gonna post some pics, BTW is something changed in the customization of other cars? Extra parts, no?

As far as I know it's only the M4, but now I'm going to look into that!

Edit: Not sure if it was there or not, but there is a custom wing type C for the R33 Premium. It also looks like the one from GT5

Last edited:
In the left of the trophies in the [Prizes] section of the seasonal event overview, there is now a check mark. :)

Documented.

For one-time only prizes awarded in Seasonal Events and License Tests, a check mark will appear under the "Gift(s)" section of the event details page for the rewards already received.

Last edited:
Honda KEIHIN HSV-10 doesn't have engine sound from interior/bumper view (also changing onboard mic settings to these have same result). Only thing you can hear is gearbox whine, stop the car and it'll be silent.
I have the HSV anniversary edition and it's the same. You can only hear the gearbox whine and turbo.

When changing cameras in replays, you'll notice that the "cockpit view" has been renamed "driver's-eye view."

It's always been called that, it's just us lot on the internet that call it Cockpit View. Same deal with Bumper Cam being called Normal View in-game. Watching replays is just as much fun as racing for me, use the menu features extensively.

👍

Back