Update 1.16 Undocumented Changes

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by TheProRacer, Feb 26, 2015.

?

Happy with the update?

1. Yes

73.3%
  2. No

9.8%
  3. Kind of...

15.0%
  4. I wanted other things...

9.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Since GT5 launch.

Smuttysy and dimassa19 like this.
  2. grind mouse

grind mouse

Off topic:
    The bug of chappy 2d still there, helmet out of the roof and bottom of driver still out of the car : (

3. dimassa19

dimassa19

No...too old! (incredible...lol)

nfdids and NABeast like this.
  4. NABeast

NABeast Premium

The only one I have is the white line at the right edge of the screen that seems to appear and disappear every other update. It's gone now.

5. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

It's still happpening on all my TV's.

6. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

Who knows if this has been a problem all along, but run an off-line race at the 24 hour version of the Nurburgring. After the left hand turn onto the old Nordschleife I get a windshield full of flying AI just about every time I approach the end of the old pit exit. Strange. Not sure what the AI is running into, but it's definitely a shocking experience. Give it a try. It occurred in both the midnight race and the 24 minutes of Nurburgring.

7. NABeast

NABeast Premium

It's been there,not sure how long. But there is an invisible wall protrusion there,it sucks when you clip it.

Fanapryde and ccaranna like this.
  8. TheProRacer

TheProRacer

Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. Since GT4, there has been an invisible barrier at the end of the old pit exit that sticks out about 3 feet. I only hit it when I accidentally clip the wall at the "start/finish" line.

Either a collision detection error or an invalid x y z position set.

Rather annoying, since I could fix the code.

Furinkazen and ccaranna like this.
  9. ONevermind

ONevermind

Same type of thing happens at ascari after the first chicane, an invisible lip in the wall grabs AI a large percentage of the time.

TheProRacer and ccaranna like this.
  10. TheProRacer

TheProRacer

That's what happens when they rush the tools in Maya.

11. slidinsidewayz

slidinsidewayz

They definitely added new paint on some parts of the road at nurb. Also it feels as though the lsd is a little different .It seems like the cars slide a little more

12. tka_tha

tka_tha

I've noticed that people are allowed to cast their votes in all choices simultaneously!? You can vote for No & Yes and keep both votes.

13. alexnipi

alexnipi

Thats old :/ i don't remember on what patch appear just the date of the video as reference

ccaranna likes this.
  14. Lubeify100

Lubeify100

The Alpine logo for the VGT section has changed

15. lGNAl

lGNAl

At times I do one-make dirty racing. And I only noticed this in one-make races. Before the update, if you had your first race in a Scion FR-S; for example; then next race when you enter the track for the next race in another car it would still show the old one (FR-S). This is fixed on my end, and everyone I do one-make races with online.

I know some people never had this happen to them to begin with. But for those who have/had the issue. Can you confirm it is fixed ?

16. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

That happens online too.
    Since a few updates ago, there is some kind of invisible obstruction at the end of the crash barrier. I hit it a few times too. Indeed a shocking experience. Each and every race some of the AI cars run into it. Look at the trackmap and see the little triangles turn around...

super_gt likes this.
  17. sirjim73

sirjim73

With hindsight, it appears to me that the first 2 cars were the Alpine VGT and the Alpine VGT Race Mode, which makes the third car the Lexus VGT (d'oh @RaY29rus :dunce:)

I think the cars were deliberately named that way to avoid any early leaks as they must know that there are people checking the update data each time (not me).

@Whistle Snap have these car names now changed on the car list to include the word Alpine or are they the same as before?? Are you able to check?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  18. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

We got three VGT in 1.17. Do you forget about Lexus?

sirjim73 likes this.