Update 1.17 Undocumented Changes Thread (READ OP)

• Thread starter CinnamonOD
  • 189 comments
sorry my ignorance ,how can i re-install all the game? need internet?
ask cause my net is not the best at all.
Yes you need internet for updates, feeling sorry for you already, lousy connection and its practically one day show. Only positive thing is at installation/updates goes unattended after start.

sorry my ignorance ,how can i re-install all the game? need internet?
ask cause my net is not the best at all.

Delete the game data in the Game Data Utility folder but yes you need internet to download a lot of gigs worth of updates.

and this means starting from 0 the entire game, right?
Game Data is not the same as Save Data. As long as you only delete the Game Data, your progress will not be lost. However, if you don't update the game to the same version it was when you last saved the game, it will not load your save file.

Copy your Save Data to a USB drive just to be save.

and this means starting from 0 the entire game, right?
Nope, as said above save game stays, backup it just for safety, regular backup is preferred also.
If you have some codes (anni/preorder/other) you need to re-enter those roo to activate them after reinstall.
Then you have to update garage car picture thumbnails also, selecting all by [select] button on garage and update images.

Warning to Camaro SS '10 owners: If you repainted the car, the stripes will disappear with this update. Repainting will be required.

:irked:

Latest Posts

Back