Update 1:20 Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 172 comments
Hopefully this makes sense:

I was driving the GT-R GT500 stealth and flashed the lights, and I noticed that the lights flash a certain number of times, pause, then flash a certain amount of times again. Before the update they would flash continuously with no pauses. Not sure if undocumented.

Sound of Subaru VIZIV VGT is slightly changed.

Need Confirmation for this.

I was driving the GT-R GT500 stealth and flashed the lights, and I noticed that the lights flash a certain number of times, pause, then flash a certain amount of times again. Before the update they would flash continuously with no pauses. Not sure if undocumented.

I believe that has been there for a while.

The GTRs have done that since GT5. As for the Subaru VGT, I can't really tell any difference.

EDIT: Just watched a youtube video from when the VIZIV was released alongside actually driving it - it's definitely changed. A lot. The exhaust sounds more synthesised and there's less engine noise on interior view. It should also be noted that limiting the power changes the exhaust noise. I found this on the SRT VGT, too. It seems limiting AES sound cars makes them quieter.

Last edited:
Alpine VGT has also changed sound. They added exhaust "pops" like Nissan GT-R LM and Mazda VGT (sounds more in Race mode version). I don't know why they not add these pops to all AES cars.

Umm no. Double clutch.

You know when your idle at 0kph without touching brakes, handbrakes, and throttle and your car suddenly has a little gas on it? Yeah that one.

Blantant example: Nissan GTR.
I believe the C63 AMG also does it too

Alpine VGT has also changed sound. They added exhaust "pops" like Nissan GT-R LM and Mazda VGT (sounds more in Race mode version). I don't know why they not add these pops to all AES cars.
That sound's been there since the beginning.

Latest Posts

Back