Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
gtacademybritcarsnettertonmg9648-1271676727.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Perhaps it's just me.

But if you guys seriously think that PD are the only company that use 'soon' as a response, then perhaps it's time to open the curtains and venture outside to the real world.

This joke (biased criticism), like unfortunately other regular pee-takes here, is wearing thin.

Good find from the OP, and hopefully we see an update soon.

I bought a PS4 for Destiny, then GTA, then TLOU, then A SGOIKUJGHIUGLOAD Of games that I'm putting off. I was going to get the FM6 bundle but I'll wait for the Elite. I like the controller. And I might not get a wheel for FM for a while. I'd rather get a valentine one

Perhaps it's just me.

But if you guys seriously think that PD are the only company that use 'soon' as a response, then perhaps it's time to open the curtains and venture outside to the real world.

This joke (biased criticism), like unfortunately other regular pee-takes here, is wearing thin.

Good find from the OP, and hopefully we see an update soon.

Well aren't you a party pooper...

People in here having some fun with a tweet from GT with the word "soon" you come to complain those jokes are not funny to you anymore.

I think those "soon" jokes/memes are still funny around these threads as it keep the place lighthearted. As far as the only company that uses the word soon, no it is not but definetely abused it the most thus deserving the criticism

People in here having some fun with a tweet from GT with the word "soon" you come to complain those jokes are not funny to you anymore.

I think those "soon" jokes/memes are still funny around these threads as it keep the place lighthearted. As far as the only company that uses the word soon, no it is not but definetely abused it the most thus deserving the criticism
Party pooper?
Really?
Wow.

Sorry, I didn't realise that this website is only for having fun at PD's expense.
Actually, thinking about it, considering the vitriol spewed here, I've clearly mis-understood.
You have a point.

Rockstar
Gaijin Entertainment
Pretty much every PC dev.
Nintendo
Studio Japan
Square Enix

Actually, to add in, EA Sports does it as well if I remember correctly. You are right, Majority studios use the term "soon" when relating to game content. The only difference to me is that most of these studios have at least adequate communication with their audience. I wouldn't mind if PD said "soon" if they would just communicate with us a little more often. That tweet is definitely a good place to start.

Actually, to add in, EA Sports does it as well if I remember correctly. You are right, Majority studios use the term "soon" when relating to game content. The only difference to me is that most of these studios have at least adequate communication with their audience. I wouldn't mind if PD said "soon" if they would just communicate with us a little more often. That tweet is definitely a good place to start.
That is indeed true. I've never seen them use "very soon" before though. That's a new one.
Good thing that it will be sooner than Half-Life 3.
Everything will be sooner than Half-Life 3.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
:)

A bit off topic, but indulge me.

Let's put it this way.
I can guarantee that PD take notice of the US Playstation forum, the EU PlayStation forum, and GTPlanet.
Whether they take notice (or have the ability to take notice) of non-english speaking official PlayStation sites, or other smaller GT dedicated sites, I can't confirm.

So ask yourself ... how determined are PD to filter through all the BS on GTPlanet to finally read what they think is worth considering?
All the BS on this site undermines all the good work.

Take all of that in any way you wish.
But put yourself in their place, and come to your own conclusion.

So ask yourself ... how determined are PD to filter through all the BS on GTPlanet to finally read what they think is worth considering?
Here is something worth cosidering from PD and what happened no answers forum was locked(by the way there is brilliant suggestions in this forum,well done guys 👍)

All the BS on this site undermines all the good work.
If PD work is so good the number of people who complain would be much smaller than people which praises PD to the sky and the GT6 sales would not be so low.

Take all of that in any way you wish.
But put yourself in their place, and come to your own conclusion.
Do you think that they put themself to our place?
I bought PS2 and PS3 only for GT (with GT4,GT5,GT5 Academy Edition and GT6)and with every new edition the game becomes worse but more expensive.

One of the reasons why I find the GT board boring. Some people just don't have a sense of humor...

Anyways. I wonder what "very soon" means in PD's dictionary. :lol:

One of the reasons why I find the GT board boring. Some people just don't have a sense of humor...

That probably has something to do with the slaughter they often face from those who swear they want nothing to do with GT anymore, but are still here criticising it.

That, and the fact some of the jokes just aren't funny.

Edit: I mean this more in general terms than just this specific thread

Last edited:

Agreed. But abuse soon no, not in my opinion. Misunderstand its use maybe.m, prolly.

Party pooper?
Really?
Wow.

Sorry, I didn't realise that this website is only for having fun at PD's expense.
Actually, thinking about it, considering the vitriol spewed here, I've clearly mis-understood.
You have a point.
Everyone is entitled to their own sense of humor. I've given up on ever seeing the stuff Kaz promised so if he ever does deliver I'm surprised and sometimes happy.

Everything will be sooner than Half-Life 3
Hmm maybe there is still hope for Too Human 2! :odd::lol:

I'll make a post here very soon.....

Just kidding. "Very soon" or "Soon" isn't a red light for new game content. If that was the case, this game would have been dead with updates a long time ago. I think the long wait with the course maker sounds like PD are having some SERIOUS bugs with the course maker.
And then in the next update, we're going to upgrade the PS3 to where you can turn it into a Course Maker.

Last edited:
Very soon would likely mean either next week or early october, although it doesn't guarantee an update.

So much for this being a "fansite". All I see is a bunch of people who's sole purpose is to linger around the GT6 forum just to boo the game and make repetitive comments about how much you hate the game. This section of the site has become more of a "boo-site" if anything. Really disappointing. I have nothing against people criticizing the game, but when you say you're over it and you never what to play another GT again, yet you still have to put your 2c in every single piece of news, and those people now who they are, it starts to wear thin. So do the crappy 'jokes', if you can call them that, about the word 'soon'. There's a reason why comedian's always come up with new material, it's because using the same joke, no matter how funny it was, gets extremely old, extremely quickly. Honestly, get some new material. Do everyone a favor. Please.

There are plenty of people who still love GT, but you wouldn't know it amongst all the boo mongering that happens. And they wouldn't really want to say they like GT as they know they'll have to deal with the incessant flow of replies from the same key members listing all the flaws of the game they love and generally grinding then into the dirt. Honestly, it's their opinion, let them be. If they love GT, it doesn't mean you have the right to put them into the ground just because they don't like a game you like. Then it's the same people that bash GT that get all flustered when someone who plays GT says they don't like pCARS or Forza. It works both ways. Deal with it. A large majority of the people that linger like a bad smell in this forum need to grow up.

Now, I'm no die hard fan of GT, it has it's flaws, but for me, it's the racing game that best suits my needs after playing ToCa 3 kinda hit a roadblock with the way technology is moving on nowadays.

All I ask as a once active member of this part of rhe forum is for people to grow up, amd actually live up to their word and stop booing GT, when after all this is a fansite.

/rant

Back