See for yourself: https://www.instagram.com/stories/felixdwrks/

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-19_17-2-28.png
    upload_2018-11-19_17-2-28.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 94
  • upload_2018-11-19_17-2-30.png
    upload_2018-11-19_17-2-30.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 92
I know I'm probably reading too much into this, being taken from Reddit and everything, but:

t3_9xsd3t

From what little speculation I've seen there, could we be getting Hungaroring soon? This will make me hugely excited, as I don't think that it's been featured in any game that doesn't have F1 in its name.

I hope Inner South Tokyo is not the only track added.

It's a very inexpressive track. It does not match a Christmas gift.

I hope there will be a new circuit.

So far, car of the update for me
DsXmCiuWkAAuEoF.jpg

I hope it's 100k and that it's classed as a 1973 car for the Nostalgia Cup.
A cooll thing that's happening, are the amount of cars we can now see have roll cages. The '65 Mini, the GT3&GT2 Porsches, adds so much to the immersion of including them in a racing series.
166-Feat-SungKangS30-038-Interior-768x576.jpg

Dragon Trail Seaside + Gardens.

I believe that!

I would enjoy this combo. However, when I surveyed the geographical surroundings (bay & mountain profile) after Gardens' release, I got the impression that the two layouts were not in sufficiently direct proximity which could yield a combination ala Kyoto+.

Thoughts?

I would enjoy this combo. However, when I surveyed the geographical surroundings (bay & mountain profile) after Gardens' release, I got the impression that the two layouts were not in sufficiently direct proximity which could yield a combination ala Kyoto+.

Thoughts?
There's a tunnel at DTG. Where it resurfaces, I don't know.

lol seems this update will have a bunch of cars, hate how some of those are in Gr.X, this needs to be sorted out honestly.

M3 E92
240z
P1 GTR
C2
F50

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back