Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I make it short: Without some actual fun new events (GT League isn't fun) they can bring 100 cars per update and I wouldn't be interested either. I'm done with grinding the hell out of 2-3 events and being pushed from the stupid AI which ruins my clean race bonus etc.

What GT:S really needs are some proper singeplayer races with the AI of arcade/custom races but with fair XP and Cr rewards. Or they raise the XP and Cr for Sport races. Or daily log-in bonus. Or or or...

But at the current state all I'm waiting for is Spa. New cars are nice but useless if I can't afford them.

I'd agree that the AI could do with being the same one used in other modes, but this makes no sense... 100's of cars are no use to you because the AI is rubbish and the events (that you choose to grind) aren't fun.... so how will introducing Spa change that? The AI will still be the same, the selection of events in GT League will barely change, and you'll probably still choose to grind the META.

Not saying that your individual grievances aren't valid, but tying them all up together with a solution that's not related to any of them doesn't make sense.

The update is going to be in December? Was there a given date or hasn't that been confirmed yet?

I'd like to believe that the Fugu Z being released alongside the new Tokyo Expressway layout is NOT a coincidence. Sure, the Z may only have some 240hp or so because its RB26 was stripped of its twin turbos, but one can't help that the Wangan Midnight vibes are strong in this update...

What about sessonal events?

Another good idea.

I'd agree that the AI could do with being the same one used in other modes, but this makes no sense... 100's of cars are no use to you because the AI is rubbish and the events (that you choose to grind) aren't fun.... so how will introducing Spa change that? The AI will still be the same, the selection of events in GT League will barely change, and you'll probably still choose to grind the META.

Not saying that your individual grievances aren't valid, but tying them all up together with a solution that's not related to any of them doesn't make sense.

No. 100's of cars areno use to me cause I don't have the money to buy them.
Introducing Spa just changes that I would invest more time in this game than recently cause I love this track and I'd love to drive some GT3 cars on it.

Anyway, I don't want to spoil the fun for someone here.

There was never a reason for it being Monaco. People just got themselves worked up over nothing, and stupidly believed Forbes was a legitimate source of GTSport News lol

I wasn't expecting Monaco obviously, i just hoped for it.
PD's selection of DLC tracks is weird tho. They ignore the community's requests of the Spa, Laguna Seca and so on. And even with the tracks they add, they only give us like one, maybe two layouts. They are definitely not using the tracks to full potential
As for me, i'm still waiting for Pikes Peak

On yesterdays livestream, there was question posed to viewers like 'What car will you drive on the new Tokyo layout first, coming in the December Update'?
I have watched the livestream yesterday and saw that, but there wasn't a mention of a specific date. Was there a mention by PD of a specific date for December or has it not yet been given yet?

I have watched the livestream yesterday and saw that, but there wasn't a mention of a specific date. Was there a mention by PD of a specific date for December or has it not yet been given yet?

Nothing specific

Probably Dec 21st as a christmas gift.

I think it's around 1st week on December maybe on 4 or 6 December? no reason behind this but look on current this month patch it's around that time

It ought to be early Dec as the Nov one came around the first days. Still, it's too good to believe and liveries are coming!

Great cars and I hope the track is great as well. I don't really like any of the Tokyo tracks in the game atm, but I really loved the R246.
Most hyped about the E92 M3 though.. can't wait to take it round the Nordschleife.

IMG_20181119_144155.jpg

So far, this update is looking pretty good for my in-game savings account. Only interested in the M3 so far, which shouldn't be very expensive. P1 GTR is not a road car or fits any class. Chevy, Ferrari are too old. Fugu Z is customized, while I prefer factory stock. Unfortunately I want to have reasons to hurt my in-game savings account, the cruel man I am.

So far, this update is looking pretty good for my in-game savings account. Only interested in the M3 so far, which shouldn't be very expensive. P1 GTR is not a road car or fits any class. Chevy, Ferrari are too old. Fugu Z is customized, while I prefer factory stock. Unfortunately I want to have reasons to hurt my in-game savings account, the cruel man I am.

I'm only after racing cars, so I barely buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back