Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would like to know if we will get 2 updates for this month since we did not get an October update. 1 update for tomorrow and 1 update on Christmas. I think that is what he is asking.

My answer would be no. Unless PD feeling the spirit of Christmas this year, they might just surprise us all.

So I agree with your answer, but Porsche wasn't asking to be serious he was asking because the question was somewhat naive and a bit audacious. As if players were entitled to some October update and thus PD must at some point pay a sort of debt owed. None of which they should so @Castrol96 would be better off just "letting it go".

He knew exactly what was asked, his "What...?" was more of a "are you seriously asking this?"

It's soo simple what I said, that if there was no October update they could have moved it in position for a Christmas Update. @GTPorsche

Why are you like, "What??" :odd:

Okay, but that would require you to play The Crew 2 and no human should be subject to that kinda of torture.
I bought the Gold Edition in the Black Friday sales. Thank God I didn't pay the full price. However I feel it has the same underdog charm as TDU2 had. Talking of TDU, it's about time Kylotonn started working on TDU3. Could actually be a good cross-platform Forza Horizon.

So far, having played for a couple hours, the McLaren for me personally is a huge letdown... it under steers like a bus and has a braking distance like a container ship.... I’m an average driver and with a mostly stock setup, the thing handles like a pig...

The Ferrari F50 is probably my favorite so far with the Fugu and Tesla a close second. Don’t really care for the other cars, so haven’t bought them. Also not driven a single mm on the new Tokyo track... don’t really feel any desire to waste my time on another concrete jungle crap track.

Who thought it was a good idea to make the F50 capable of reaching N300

@Grandea GTR I detuned the F50 and monstered the MR2's and Skylines in the Real World GT League campaign.

To be fair that's pretty much what one can expect of a detuned car racing in a class that is inferior than its own, they still have the aero, gearing, suspension and brakes advantages.

The F40 casually stomps the competition in that race as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back