Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about some changes for the GT league. I hope one day the changelog will be something like this:

Important changes to GT League mode, implementation of:
-prize cars;
-championships;
-standing starts;
-qualification;
-a new time trial mode with 100 time trial events available (car and settings provided by Poly, cones for track limitation...).

More settings available in GT League:
-AI difficulty levels with a new more challenging choice ("Unbeatable");
-Time of day;
-Race Length;
-customizable liveries for AI cars.

Kaz is outdated. He will never add it to the game.

What if it's the second variation...but that is unlikely.

The video is an onboard video of the layout seen the other week. And it is already known that there is a second layout, in the form of a Outer Loop, which is essentially a reverse layout (there are some differences however).

Maybe this is not a bad idea, the Evolution models were great.
For example the Regera had much details than that one from Forza

The Koenigsegg Regera was once rumored to be in GT Sport way before release (back in 2016) until it was in Driveclub first, maybe eventually it will come in later updates. If Koenigsegg were to be in Gran Turismo, the Regera would likely be the first Koenigsegg in the series (however, it could potentially be in Gr. X).

After all, Sony still has the rights to Driveclub and all their assets, and using them for future content in GT Sport sounds like a good idea, but knowing Polyphony they would have to polish them slightly with their own touch.

Your mention of Driveclub is making me more hyped to actually prepare to get both the Ferrari F50 and the McLaren P1 GTR when the update comes.

I'm feeling the F50 and P1 GTR could be models used from Driveclub?

A few people suggested PD will use them.
I don't think PD has access to any driveclub assets, it'd be easier for them to get their own data than salvage what's left of a closed studio from the other side of the world for a couple of cars they have to somehow make work in their own engine. All of that for only some of the data they need to recreate the car in its entirety anyways.

Update would have been great if they chose a stock Z car. :banghead:

I would also have preferred a stock version. Same goes for the Honda S2000 that recently arrived in Amuse clothing. I don't care about these heavily modified versions unless we're talking first-party tunes such as Nismo, STI, M Power, AMG, etc.

Just gonna leave this here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181203-222358.png
    Screenshot_20181203-222358.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 76
I loved driving the F50 in DC. Until GT arrived DriveClub was the best racing game on the PS4. Shame it didn't work out. The idea was great - a free online racing game at launch. But that's a whole other story.

Only a couple of days left. F50 is going straight in my garage, and then I hope it gets used in a one make race some point soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back