[Update 10/15] Looking for Tickets & Rare Cars

• Thread starter xanerakoly
  • 162 comments
Can i send you the ticket tonight? and you send the ticket to me tomorro? Because ive got two trades tomorro hope you don't mind?

Can i send you the ticket tonight? and you send the ticket to me tomorro? Because ive got two trades tomorro hope you don't mind?

Yeah that's totally fine with me. I already made my trade for today so the absolute earliest I can send it is tomorrow, but I will do it first thing!

How many ps3 got u already setup trade with me for tonight / tomorrow

I didn't get your friend confirmation until late last night, and your messages around midnight. Your ticket has been sent. Please confirm that you have received it. Thanks again.

Reset has passed just wait until he's ready.

Got your message, your ticket has been sent. Let me know you got it. Thanks again.

Level 22 ticket sounds good add vstar2012 my only acct I will add you tonight and wait to receive once I get ticket I will send you your ticket and 2 sets of gear which two do you want. Thank you in advance. Be on later tonight. Vstar2012

Sent your ticket, just sent you a PSN message. I just wanted to make sure that you got the ticket I sent and that you still plan on sending a lvl 22 ticket. If you're still offering to add gear, I'll take blaze and titan suits. Thanks

Had a couple of down days, and a bunch of trades fall through. I'm still looking for bday tickets and can trade starting tomorrow. Please don't schedule a trade if you don't plan on actually completing it.

Hi mate.
As we talked about then... sounds all good to me.

Your '67 ticket for my Historic Rally Car Ticket, on the 12th?

Hi mate.
As we talked about then... sounds all good to me.

Your '67 ticket for my Historic Rally Car Ticket, on the 12th?

Sounds great, thanks. I'll add you to the schedule now. :)

Updated OP with new Tickets that I have and want, as well as cars I'm looking for. Thanks to all the great trades I've had lately! :)

Hi,
How about a '92 for your level 24 on 09/12?

Sounds great! I'll add you to the schedule. Send FRs to both PSN IDs please. Level 24 Ticket will be sent from raggson, but please send '92 Ticket to xanerakoly. Thanks again!

Sounds great! I'll add you to the schedule. Send FRs to both PSN IDs please. Level 24 Ticket will be sent from raggson, but please send '92 Ticket to xanerakoly. Thanks again!

O.K.
'92 from Elly355
24 to oreca355 please.
Thanks.

My 2000 for your 2009? Can trade on monday.

I am definitely up for this trade, but I am booked on both accounts Monday. Is there any other day you want to trade?

I've got a 1966 ticket I can trade for your level 22 ticket on the 13th.

This sounds great! Please send FR to both of my PSN IDs. I'll send the ticket from raggson most likely, but please send the ticket to xanerakoly. I'll add you to my schedule now, please let me know if anything comes up. I look forward to trading with you :)

I would trade a 63 for a 67 or 70. If you are interested send fr to mike_esf5 can trade tonight

Ok, I can send a '67 or '70 for a '63. Just let me know which you prefer and I'll send it over before reset. You're also getting a '69 Camaro in Daytona Yellow from me tomorrow I can send after reset for a 2001 Ticket. Do you want me to send that car to the same PSN ID? Let me know, I'll send FR and add you to schedule. Thanks again! 👍

[Edit] mikeeesf - I'm sending you a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Saddle Bronze) for 2001 Ticket, not a '69 Camaro. My mistake :banghead:

Last edited:
xanerakoly
I am definitely up for this trade, but I am booked on both accounts Monday. Is there any other day you want to trade?

This sounds great! Please send FR to both of my PSN IDs. I'll send the ticket from raggson most likely, but please send the ticket to xanerakoly. I'll add you to my schedule now, please let me know if anything comes up. I look forward to trading with you :)

Ok, I can send a '67 or '70 for a '63. Just let me know which you prefer and I'll send it over before reset. You're also getting a '69 Camaro in Daytona Yellow from me tomorrow I can send after reset for a 2001 Ticket. Do you want me to send that car to the same PSN ID? Let me know, I'll send FR and add you to schedule. Thanks again! 👍

Hey bro I was asking myself:Is your Avatar a 360 Modena or a Carrera GT?

Back