[Update 10/15] Looking for Tickets & Rare Cars

• Thread starter xanerakoly
  • 162 comments
Ok, you send the 2002 on the 22nd, and I'll send you the Nissan GT-R GT Academy on the 19th. (It was booked for sending myself something, but it can wait.) I can't send it any other day than that... till the 14th October! Fully booked till then, can't believe it.

If this is a go, confirm and I'll book it in on my schedule.

Ok, you send the 2002 on the 22nd, and I'll send you the Nissan GT-R GT Academy on the 19th. (It was booked for sending myself something, but it can wait.) I can't send it any other day than that... till the 14th October! Fully booked till then, can't believe it.

If this is a go, confirm and I'll book it in on my schedule.

Done and done! Thanks again! 👍

2003 for 2001 on the 22nd or 23rd,let me know.I'll send and receive from tony1_jeep ,cheers!

2003 for 2001 on the 22nd or 23rd,let me know.I'll send and receive from tony1_jeep ,cheers!

added to the 23rd
jeep2008 - 2001 Ticket for 2003 Ticket

Thanks! Look forward to trading :)

Hi fella, just a confirmation on the changes to our trade we discussed earlier:

19/09/2011: 2002 Ticket (on 22/09) for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car GT Academy Version '08 (Brilliant White Pearl 3P) - PSN: xanerakoly (xanerakoly)

Look forward to completing our first deal, and this second one. And thanks for looking out for the blue 370Z for me 👍

Hi

I can trade my 1965 for 1985 in your day: 25/09.
Can it be?
If you agree to schedule their shipments and advise on my topic:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221913
Hugs and more.

I'm pretty sure we got this straightened out, but I just wanted to make sure, you can send a FR to xanerakoly.

22nd - Your '84 Ticket for My 2005 Ticket?

Hello,
I'm sorry I didn't add this to the schedule because I didn't have the 1984 Ticket yet. I am able still able to trade if you're interested. I'll try to send a PM. If you still want to trade, please let me know know what day you want to trade. If you want, you can send FR to xanerakoly and raggson and I will add you to my schedule. Thanks :)

Hi fella, just a confirmation on the changes to our trade we discussed earlier:

19/09/2011: 2002 Ticket (on 22/09) for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car GT Academy Version '08 (Brilliant White Pearl 3P) - PSN: xanerakoly (xanerakoly)

Look forward to completing our first deal, and this second one. And thanks for looking out for the blue 370Z for me 👍

Just wanted to confirm that all of our trades went through despite a few hiccups. Thanks again for all of your patience, and as soon as I get that blue 370z Academy Version I'll send it your way. Thanks again! 👍

Thanks for the trades fella! 👍

Don't worry about the few problems we had with them... all is done now. My trading thread will be back open for trades around the 15th October, so hopefully we'll get some more done again soon.

Cheers and thanks again. 👍

Hey Xanerakoly! ;)

I want to trade my "Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09" (0/0 in Dark Metal Gray (M)) for your upcoming `65 BD Ticket tomorrow.

Maybe we could trade another Level 24 Ticket for my 1000 Ticket on Monday? Sorry, got no other BD Tickets you are missing :/

Hey Xanerakoly! ;)

I want to trade my "Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09" (0/0 in Dark Metal Gray (M)) for your upcoming `65 BD Ticket tomorrow.

Maybe we could trade another Level 24 Ticket for my 1000 Ticket on Monday? Sorry, got no other BD Tickets you are missing :/

Thanks for offering this trade, I would definitely be interested. However, the earliest that I can trade a '65 Ticket is the 28th of this month. Also, I am hesitant to commit to a trade involving a ticket that I don't have yet, just in case the trade falls through. I can reserve a slot for a trade for the 28th if you want, but it will be tentative and contingent upon me obtaining the 1965 Ticket. As for the Level 24 for 1000, I can do that as well. Just let me know if that works for you. Thanks! :)

Thanks for offering this trade, I would definitely be interested. However, the earliest that I can trade a '65 Ticket is the 28th of this month. Also, I am hesitant to commit to a trade involving a ticket that I don't have yet, just in case the trade falls through. I can reserve a slot for a trade for the 28th if you want, but it will be tentative and contingent upon me obtaining the 1965 Ticket. As for the Level 24 for 1000, I can do that as well. Just let me know if that works for you. Thanks! :)

Hi! :)

Ok, no problem. Please reserve me with the GT-R and BD Ticket `65 for the 28th.

As for the 1000 Ticket. I would prefer to send it right NOW before the reset. It`s no problem. Just send the Level 24 Ticket in a open trade slot.

On which account should i sent the 1000 Ticket (and later next week the GT-R) to "xanerakoly" ?

Would be nice, then we don`t need to add us again ^^ ;) Hope you read that before reset :)

Ok, no problem. Please reserve me with the GT-R and BD Ticket `65 for the 28th.

As for the 1000 Ticket. I would prefer to send it right NOW before the reset. It`s no problem. Just send the Level 24 Ticket in a open trade slot.

On which account i should sent the 1000 Ticket (and later next week the GT-R) to "xanerakoly" ?

Would be nice, then we don`t need to add us again ^^ ;) Hope you read that before reset :)

Just read your post, thanks so much for replying in the thread, it makes replying so much easier. I'll put you on the schedule now. If possible, send FR to both IDs. You can send the car and ticket to raggson, but add them both just in case, that way I can send you the level 24 ticket as soon as a spot opens. Thanks again!

Just read your post, thanks so much for replying in the thread, it makes replying so much easier. I'll put you on the schedule now. If possible, send FR to both IDs. You can send the car and ticket to raggson, but add them both just in case, that way I can send you the level 24 ticket as soon as a spot opens. Thanks again!

Awesome, just added "Raggson. Waiting for reply and then sending out the 1000.

I already have "xanerakoly" in FL ;) I am "Gerstenmann" from the Grinders Club :D

Awesome, just added "Raggson. Waiting for reply and then sending out the 1000.

I already have "xanerakoly" in FR ;) I am "Gerstenmann" from the Grinders Club :D

Done and done 👍 I'm always happy to trade with fellow B-Spec Grinders Club members....although it seems like we've been losing quite a few lately :(

Great! Ticket to Raggson is out.

Thanks so far! Just send the tickets to this main account :)

I will send you another 1000 Ticket as a gift tomorrow =)

Gonna grind now, good night mate!

Do you have any of these cars in 0/0 condition...BMW M3 CSL 03....Zonda C12 '00..AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04.....ARTA Garaiya '03....Vanquish '04.
For any ticket you want.

Do you have any of these cars in 0/0 condition...BMW M3 CSL 03....Zonda C12 '00..AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04.....ARTA Garaiya '03....Vanquish '04.
For any ticket you want.

Sorry, I have all those cars but none of them are 0/0. I'll keep an eye out though. I'm going to go on a Ticket 1000 spending spree pretty soon so who knows what will pop up 👍

I can send you any of these 54,62,73,74,80 on the 30/9 for a 2002 send to tony1_jeep ,let me know :cheers:

Hey! :)

I will send you a free 1000 Ticket soon for today (9/25).

Maybe we could make another trade at your second open trade slot on 9/26?

Another 1000 Ticket for 5 Gold Chrome`s? (If you have them. And i don`t need 10, 5 are enough :))

Cheers mate!

Hey! :)

I will send you a free 1000 Ticket soon for today (9/25).

Maybe we could make another trade at your second open trade slot on 9/26?

Another 1000 Ticket for 5 Gold Chrome`s? (If you have them. And i don`t need 10, 5 are enough :))

Cheers mate!

Thanks so much! That is extremely generous of you. I'll send 5 chrome paint chips your way as soon as I get GT5 up and running (Wife using 1 PS3 for Netflix, I'm currently indulging in the Star Wars Complete Saga on Blu-Ray) Thanks again! 👍

OMG, I still owe you a 370Z Academy version. I'll get it to you by this afternoon :embarrassed:

No worries, I'm glad you remembered. More often than not when people promise to send something in the future it doesn't happen, but obviously there are exceptions. I really appreciate you taking the time to send the car; it just shows that you are a reliable and trustworthy trader - which is why you are on my list of 'endorsed traders' :) Thanks again!

I can send you any of these 54,62,73,74,80 on the 30/9 for a 2002 send to tony1_jeep ,let me know :cheers:

Hey, thanks for the offer! How does your '54 for my '02 on the 30th sound? I'll add it to the calendar, and send you a PM. Just let me know if that doesn't work and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!

Hii men,
I can give you some tickets for free because I didnt need that much.

Wow are you serious? What tickets are you offering? I feel bad taking something for free, are you sure you don't even want some paint or gear or for me to grind your B-spec Bobs? Let me know, that is an incredible offer!

Latest Posts

Back