[Update 10/15] Looking for Tickets & Rare Cars

• Thread starter xanerakoly
  • 162 comments
I am definitely up for this trade, but I am booked on both accounts Monday. Is there any other day you want to trade?

This sounds great! Please send FR to both of my PSN IDs. I'll send the ticket from raggson most likely, but please send the ticket to xanerakoly. I'll add you to my schedule now, please let me know if anything comes up. I look forward to trading with you :)

Ok, I can send a '67 or '70 for a '63. Just let me know which you prefer and I'll send it over before reset. You're also getting a '69 Camaro in Daytona Yellow from me tomorrow I can send after reset for a 2001 Ticket. Do you want me to send that car to the same PSN ID? Let me know, I'll send FR and add you to schedule. Thanks again! 👍

[Edit] mikeeesf - I'm sending you a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Saddle Bronze) for 2001 Ticket, not a '69 Camaro. My mistake :banghead:

add mike_esf5a 70 would be nice sent there I will send from that psn around 9pm cst tonight

Last edited:
add mike_esf5a 70 would be nice sent there I will send from that psn around 9pm cst tonight

added from both accounts. I can send you a 70 Ticket now if you want, from raggson account before reset. Otherwise both tomorrow. Either way is fine with me. Thanks for your flexibility :)

added from both accounts. I can send you a 70 Ticket now if you want, from raggson account before reset. Otherwise both tomorrow. Either way is fine with me. Thanks for your flexibility :)

Both tomorrow is fine

Hi im good to trade for these dates for these tickets?
09/14 Calico 66 for your 70
09/15 Calico 92 for your 89
09/16 Calico 99 for your 02

This sounds great! Please send FR to both of my PSN IDs.
I'll send the ticket from raggson most likely, but please send the ticket to xanerakoly.
I'll add you to my schedule now, please let me know if anything comes up.
I look forward to trading with you :)

I sent 2 FR's for the 13th. Send level 22 ticket to TOmalley85 and I will send 1966 ticket to xanerakoly. 👍👍

Hi im good to trade for these dates for these tickets?
09/14 Calico 66 for your 70
09/15 Calico 92 for your 89
09/16 Calico 99 for your 02

Hey thanks for the offers! I do not need your '66 because I am getting that from someone else already. I can send you a '70 for a '92 on the 14th, but the earliest I can send an '89 or '02 would be the 17th. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks, I hope we can work it out. :)

I can trade on any day apart from Friday and Saturday ;)

The earliest I can trade my '09 is Friday. Do you want to do Sunday the 18th then? Let me know if that works for you. Thanks

The earliest I can trade my '09 is Friday. Do you want to do Sunday the 18th then? Let me know if that works for you. Thanks

Yup, that's fine. I'll probably send earlier though ;)
Btw, should I send a FR to xanerakoly?
And I also have one of the Nissan 0/0 in Premium Le Mans Blue, I'll check to see which one exactly in a minute.

Yup, that's fine. I'll probably send earlier though ;)
Btw, should I send a FR to xanerakoly?
And I also have one of the Nissan 0/0 in Premium Le Mans Blue, I'll check to see which one exactly in a minute.

yes, please send FR to xanerakoly. I'll put you on the schedule for Sunday the 18th, my 2009 Ticket for your 2000 Ticket. Let me know if there is any problem with that.

I'm definitely interested in your Nissan Academy Version, but I'm not sure what I have that you would want for it. You'll have to let me know. Thanks again! :)

Fr sent ;)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Acadamy Version) '08 in Premium LeMans Blue.
What about 5 silver chromes for it?

Fr sent ;)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Acadamy Version) '08 in Premium LeMans Blue.
What about 5 silver chromes for it?

Sure, I can definitely do that. I'm not around my PS3 right now, but I can send the Silver Chromes later today. Thanks so much!

Hi fella.

I sent through the Historic Rally Ticket last night for today's trade.
Did you receive it?

Secondly, do you want to do another trade?
I have a 0/0/0 GT-R GT Academy in Brilliant White Pearl 3P.
I'll trade that with you for a 2002 ticket.
My next open trade date is currently the 20th Sept though, unless my 17th or 18th fall through (I need them confirming)
Let me know if you're interested in that trade. All the best.

Hey thanks for the offers! I do not need your '66 because I am getting that from someone else already. I can send you a '70 for a '92 on the 14th, but the earliest I can send an '89 or '02 would be the 17th. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks, I hope we can work it out. :)

Thats fine pencil me in please i also have White, Red, Blue and Yellow £70z Academy.

I can send 2003 and 2004 for 2000 and 2001.Let me know when can you trade for these.Cheers!

Hey Everyone,
I sent PMs to the particular parties involved, but this is just to let everyone know. I was in a car accident yesterday afternoon, and was in the hospital overnight. I left my PS3 on BSpec grinding, which is why my account shows activity. I received the tickets I was owed from everyone, but was unable to fulfill my obligations in the following trades:

1. GTAndy36 - 1967 Ticket for Historic Rally Ticket
2. tony355 - Level 24 Ticket for 1992 Ticket

In order to rectify the situation, I propose the following: In addition to the ticket I already owe them, I will send them another ticket of their choice as soon as I am able. That way everyone else's schedule does not suffer for my mistake. I have resumed trading and will update my schedule as soon as possible. While I have received many offers for trades, my first priority will be to those that I missed trading with yesterday. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Yeah, thanks for the PMs.

I think we've sorted everything out concerning our deal now, so thanks for that.

And again, glad to know you're alright and hope you get back to 100% soon mate. I know how scary and bad being in a car crash is, so even if you had a small one, I hope you get better soon :)

Ouch :crazy:
What happened?
Some idiot pushed you into a wall?

Just kidding, best wishes 👍

Haha, I just realized the irony...perhaps I should clarify; I was in a car accident IN REAL LIFE. Being involved in a car crash in a video game would be a pretty poor excuse for missing anything!

I'll live, mild concussion, thanks for concern though :)

I Have a '69 ticket and can trade today would be looking for a '67 if you can spare one or a 70 :)

FR 'O-GC_'

Thanks so much for the offer, but I already have a '69 Ticket. Sorry, I know the title of the thread is misleading now, but I don't want to change it quite yet.

I can send 2003 and 2004 for 2000 and 2001.Let me know when can you trade for these.Cheers!

I already have an offer for the 2004. Would you be willing to trade your 2003 for either my 2000 or 2001 on the 22nd? I would really appreciate it! Thanks again and let me know. :)

Thanks so much for the offer, but I already have a '69 Ticket. Sorry, I know the title of the thread is misleading now, but I don't want to change it quite yet.

I already have an offer for the 2004. Would you be willing to trade your 2003 for either my 2000 or 2001 on the 22nd? I would really appreciate it! Thanks again and let me know. :)

never mind

Hi mate, there was something else I wanted to ask you, but I've only just remembered now.

Would you be interested in my Nissan GT-R GT Academy in Brilliant Pearl White 3P, for your 2002 ticket? I'm majorly booked at the moment, my next trade date open is the 27th or 28th. However, I could possibly trade on the 19th if I sorted stuff out my end.

What you say?

Hi mate, there was something else I wanted to ask you, but I've only just remembered now.

Would you be interested in my Nissan GT-R GT Academy in Brilliant Pearl White 3P, for your 2002 ticket? I'm majorly booked at the moment, my next trade date open is the 27th or 28th. However, I could possibly trade on the 19th if I sorted stuff out my end.

What you say?

Obviously I owe you one for being so understanding. I'm pretty booked up as well. I only have the 2002 ticket on one account, so the earliest I can send it is the 22nd. If you're ok with that I'll gladly put you on the schedule now. Thanks again and let me know 👍

Back