Update after Maintenance once again

• Thread starter Coolsy101
  • 88 comments
We will get the thumbnails back from the garage. Those kind of things will be changed.

No other things.

Maybe a fix for this as well?:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180605123145.jpg

Last edited:
Which is? more grip? less grip? faster wear? less wear?

hmm, since i have played the Version, but was not used to the Wheel on Nürburgring here my opinion:

- Tire wear is much higher (multiplicator will go down in Sport mode for sure)
- bigger differences between soflty driving and killing tires
- feels like less grip IMO
- better feel for grip loss

TZhis update was Ready after Worlrd tour but decided to be postponed, because of an issuse with balancing MR cars (Tire wear WAY to high).

Official FIA Session is postponed from Start of June to mid June, so i guess we will see the tire Physics before the start of the real Session!!

hmm, since i have played the Version, but was not used to the Wheel on Nürburgring here my opinion:

- Tire wear is much higher (multiplicator will go down in Sport mode for sure)
- bigger differences between soflty driving and killing tires
- feels like less grip IMO
- better feel for grip loss

TZhis update was Ready after Worlrd tour but decided to be postponed, because of an issuse with balancing MR cars (Tire wear WAY to high).

Official FIA Session is postponed from Start of June to mid June, so i guess we will see the tire Physics before the start of the real Session!!

Have you driven a car on sport tires? If so, how did they feel?
Sport and comfort tires desperately need more grip under acceleration...

It's most likely a big fix. The chance for anything else is very low. It is possible it may include content needed for the first FiA season, but based on the sport mode registration added with the previous update, they have likely added everything they needed.

No circuit experience, no tracks, no new ttire models and no new cars.

Last edited:
It's most likely a big fix. The chance for anything else is very low. It is possible it may include content needed for the first FiA season, but based on the sport mode registration added with the previous update, they have likely added everything they needed.

No circuit experience, tracks, tire models or cars.

The tire model was not updated,

I think not now, but PD could fix the static crowd, add the night time period and the street signs at Le Mans in a future update, cars and tracks, i know we're going to have..

On June 7th 2018, 04:00 - 06:00 UTC, maintenance is inbound and a game update will follow it. Seems like more bug fixes to me, but maybe we’ll get a Circuit de la Sarthe Circuit Experience. I wonder what car they’ll pick for it

I believe that it will be for correcting the issue with list cars... mainly...:crazy:

So many things that needs to be corrected in this game to make it trully enjoiable... and not mainly..frustating...

They will always chose to correct the most ignobile one....

I think they will add every track in the history of real world and GT, every car ever made, every feature of every other GT game and every other car game and a penalty system you can set your own parameters to, every customisation feature, every weather mode, tyres to suit how ever you want - just in a desperate attempt to stop every bloody "when will we get. . . . " thread!

I think they will add every track in the history of real world and GT, every car ever made, every feature of every other GT game and every other car game and a penalty system you can set your own parameters to, every customisation feature, every weather mode, tyres to suit how ever you want - just in a desperate attempt to stop every bloody "when will we get. . . . " thread!

Well that's rubbish, I want brand new PD made fantasy tracks!!! Why don't PD ever listen!!

I believe that it will be for correcting the issue with list cars... mainly...:crazy:

So many things that needs to be corrected in this game to make it trully enjoiable... and not mainly..frustating...

They will always chose to correct the most ignobile one....

...and very simple thing, for example, the possibility of excluding a livery from the garage.

Back