Update after Maintenance once again

• Thread starter Coolsy101
  • 88 comments
Guys i've noticed something about car thumbnails.
When i saw them disappeared - yesterday - after i stayed a little while in the cars selection screen - they started to appear one by one, just like the days in GT5 when you click the thumbnail refreshing button or something.

Leaving GT Sport running did not fix this for me. While many did return, it's been a week now and many show up but then they disappear again. I've also lost all of my livery thumbnails. I figured out how to get the livery thumbnails back but it's a pain in the butt.

I'm pretty sure that almost every content update is within the last week of every month, with a teaser being released the penultimate week.

We will get the thumbnails back from the garage. Those kind of things will be changed.

No other things.

Guys i've noticed something about car thumbnails.
When i saw them disappeared - yesterday - after i stayed a little while in the cars selection screen - they started to appear one by one, just like the days in GT5 when you click the thumbnail refreshing button or something.

@ZEROTHEKNIGHT this also worked for me. Entire garage was missing thumbnails. It slowly came back. However there were a couple that didn't. i realised i deleted the liveries associated to them. Selected the car and applied the stock livery and now all good.

Was this posted already? Didn't see it:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_4859483.html

Main Features Implemented
1. Garage
- Fixed an issue wherein cars in your garage disappeared if you are playing 'Gran Turismo Sport' with the same PlayStation™Network account on multiple PlayStation®4 systems.

2. Lobby
- Fixed an issue wherein the “Slowest First” and “Reverse Grid Based on Previous Race Results” options for the [Grid Order] under the [Race Settings] section were not working as intended.

Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.

Update 1:20 is downloaded and the missing garage thumbnails are STILL missing, and I STILL do not have my livery thumbnails back. Come on PD. If I said what's on my mind right now....maybe they'll show up next month.

And NO, I'm not playing on multiple systems. Good grief.

I really don't understand why is so hard to look in the damn code and found what's wrong with exhaust fire bug on 4K TVs...This is really lame...

Throttle/brake still non linear.
Endless tyrespin also still there.
No new options, no nothing lol

The hope is gone ^^

:ill:

One would think they wanted to fix as much of these physics based errors as they could BEFORE the official championships... My only hope is that they are still improving things and we will get a massive overhaul... some day... soon... maybe

THOSE are the issues they "fixed?"

They couldn't have at least fixed the lobby autodrive bug? Or the damn car thumbnails disappearing again.? (Which is strange cause I thought they already remedied this)

OK, so this is my garage AFTER update 1.20. I still have only 3 DLC cars and one for doing circuit experience + now I don't have thumbnails... I even used my backup save file and what? Honestly I don't know what to say or even think about that... I'm the special one?

Attachments

• demo Screenshot 2018-06-07 08-57-38.jpg
    demo Screenshot 2018-06-07 08-57-38.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 66
I play Assetto Corsa and the tyre model works really well because of the force feedback you get through the wheel, I don't see that working on GTS with a controller.

OK, so this is my garage AFTER update 1.20. I still have only 3 DLC cars and one for doing circuit experience + now I don't have thumbnails... I even used my backup save file and what? Honestly I don't know what to say or even think about that... I'm the special one?
You are not the only one everyone is in da same bucket.

You are not the only one everyone is in da same bucket.
Nope only a small number. For most the thumbnails slowly reappeared after leaving the game on for a few minutes. For those that lost cars completely due to the bug when playing the game on multiple PS4s then they have been given car credits to spend by Sony customer service. That bug is now apparently fixed but I am guessing not retrospective.

CJ

CJ

At the top of the screen, has the game always ghosted the car you're using? I didn't notice until now.
DfExDVDVMAESCii

I had an issue with corrupted data my remedy was to delete all of GTS from my PS4 do a reinstall and update then load in my game save back up from a usb that worked for me see post #120 here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtsport-lost-all-cars.373084/page-4.

What do you have to lose not much by sound of it.

What do you have to lose not much by sound of it.

I already lost +180 cars so...
I will try that. I had hope that this update will return my cars back but nope... Eventually, I can always try to get in touch with PS Support...

Update 1:20 is downloaded and the missing garage thumbnails are STILL missing, and I STILL do not have my livery thumbnails back. Come on PD. If I said what's on my mind right now....maybe they'll show up next month.

Open your garage and filter by brand country, wait 20 seconds and thumbnails Will start to appear again

I changed the livery on the cars missing the thumbnail its worked had only 2 thumbnaills missing.

Back