Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever gets the download first, check the Real Circuit Tours to see if the Michelin tyre branding are on the tyres. 👍

Chances are the cars will just have the default stickers with the default liveries. Would be way better to go into livery editor.

Reactions: Qyn
And here's to hoping for tire stickers for every car in this update.
I hope so too... it’s weird some (race) cars can’t have them at all, some lose them when you make a livery, and others are just fine... also the F1500T-A looked a lot better with tire stickers during the live event..

Chances are the cars will just have the default stickers with the default liveries. Would be way better to go into livery editor.
For sure. I'm meaning if AI have branding as well. Would be ordinary to be the only car with branded sidewalls. That's IF, it's an option this update.

I hope so too... it’s weird some (race) cars can’t have them at all, some lose them when you make a livery, and others are just fine... also the F1500T-A looked a lot better with tire stickers during the live event..
The N500 race during the Tokyo World Tour event was just the last straw for me. It really made me hope that this update lets us finally do that.

Spa is boring and Laguna Seca would be a better option

vuash i'm out of here
8gG6LJ8.jpg

I'd just like to complain that the Gr.4 cars are actually for Amateur/Gentle"person" racers. Those races shouldn't be in "Beginner League". It's something I think PD messed up. It is the only event with 20/20 grid. Again, should be above Beginner.

I'm at 55%. Someone has to be done already.

Already there. Still has maintenance though. And yes, Spa even has the rain layout included as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back