Update on Modded Drift toys.

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 81 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland
Ayrshire
Jimmy281090
Sharing my special made drift toys for you all to use.

Supra RZ 1100HP

1077hp S2000

600hp RWD R32. (Do not change diff settings or torque controller or it will revert to 4WD) Car feels slightly off due to it being RWD. Some extensive tuning probably needed.

1100hp RE Amemiya Rx7

600HP 86GT

Coming Soon...

Miata

R34

R33

Supra Mk3 single turbo with twin turbo conversion.

Last edited:
Is the car based on the specs of another car? For example, the numbers of the torque and grip in the rear end, where do they come from?

I tried it out and to me it feels like the car just has more Turbo boost. everything else feels the same and the Hp and Torque numbers match nicely with the normal fully built Supra specs.

Is the car based on the specs of another car? For example, the numbers of the torque and grip in the rear end, where do they come from?

Dom, there's a link in the NEMESIS thread that in one of my posts where you can see a few screen shots of what the garage editor looks like.

There is the option of "re-skinning" any chassis with a different body....but for any car, you can also crank the HP and Torque without switching the chassis. The garage editor has a HP multiplier option.

I haven't drove the Supra yet, but will get it later today. My guess is that it is as GAUZ said....the chassis is still that of a Supra, so it'll handle the same as a regular Supra. Sounds like that particular hybrid is using a multiplier of 2, perhaps 1.5.

Both your Supra, and the 86 you shared are quite bad. (no offence ;p) So much wheelspin, I can lift off the throttle and it's gainign angle for another 3 seconds. :/

That's GT5 physics.

The Supra either needs a very well done suspension setup that gets the power down decently, or you use it for Drag racing or track ripping with Sport Hards only.

And by the way, how wide are these AE86 tires? ^^ 185? :D

Haha yeah I can't change the physics. The cars are done for a joke not for real effect so I can't help the tyres spinning longer. I haven't tune the cars neither. 600 s13 with no upgrades incoming

That's GT5 physics.

The Supra either needs a very well done suspension setup that gets the power down decently, or you use it for Drag racing or track ripping with Sport Hards only.

And by the way, how wide are these AE86 tires? ^^ 185? :D

Imagine how awesome it would be if we could change tire width :lol:

If that guy ever uploads the app to mod cars.... My Miata will have 500hp and a 1JZ Chaser engine :drool:

Yeah... can't imagine how awesome it'll be when everybody can run their dream engine in their dream car ^^

If that guy ever uploads the app to mod cars.... My Miata will have 500hp and a 1JZ Chaser engine :drool:

Sorry for my ignorance but, is there a way of getting more horspower than you theoretically could get?? Or we are talking of some sort of hacked cars?

Haha yeah I can't change the physics. The cars are done for a joke not for real effect so I can't help the tyres spinning longer. I haven't tune the cars neither. 600 s13 with no upgrades incoming

Can't WAIT for that S13, let me know when you get it!

P.S.: Sorted a decent setup for the 86, will now spend some time on the supra. :)

Someone mind explaining how this works?

I assume someone hacks their PS3, modifies the car information, and then shares it with friends so they can use them online? Or is there a way to do it on your own without jailbreaking a PS3?

Last edited:
can anyone please teach me or give me a hacked or ton of horsepower hybrid car i saw a civic with 3000 hp can someone please send or teach in desperate need.

teamslip

Can't WAIT for that S13, let me know when you get it!

P.S.: Sorted a decent setup for the 86, will now spend some time on the supra. :)

I added all the drift parts stupidly. I'm gettin another right now to share with no drift parts.

Apologies to all who have tried it. I have on share the ae86 gt86 supra and about to be s13

Guys, isn't all hacked cars like that? I mean, they wheel spin all the time. You hit the gas, it will get wheel spin, no matter how much power it has.

I mean, i got told that even a 400hp Datsun will get that massive unreal wheel spin.

Guys, isn't all hacked cars like that? I mean, they wheel spin all the time. You hit the gas, it will get wheel spin, no matter how much power it has.

I mean, i got told that even a 400hp Datsun will get that massive unreal wheel spin.

Only when it has silly power numbers

I just wanted to give you lot the opportunity to get in on the fun.

I have a 1090hp supra I have on share so you can borrow with the perma borrow glitch.

You can borrow easier by simply googling "borrow glitch application". It does work without deleting game data and works 100%.

The car is great fun to use!

since when does the surpa have that hp

There are a lot of cars far worse then the Supra and S13. I am glad to finally get my hands on the gt86 considering it actually has wheel spin now.

There are a lot of cars far worse then the Supra and S13. I am glad to finally get my hands on the gt86 considering it actually has wheel spin now.

The supra is fine with a good tune and no doubt taking the S13 down from 1100hp would be great too

This is cool. Stuff we should have been able to do in the game in the first place. I see why the racers might hate it (even tho they can limit power in the room?) but us drifters are just jerkin around on the track with eachother, so who cares what we're running.

Anyone see any drivetrain swaps running around? RWD civics and things like that? Even a center diff that goes to 0 - 100 on 4WD Subarus and Mitsus would be very cool.

What about tire section size? There should be a way to change tire width. If not visually then in some form or fashion there should be a way to increase traction on, for example, the AE86 with 600 hp. I just tried it on default setup and soft tires and it felt ok.

Anyone with some cars in their borrow list and feel generous, add me plz.

See any of these running around?? -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2BSSy7fxOc

Last edited:
This is cool. Stuff we should have been able to do in the game in the first place. I see why the racers might hate it (even tho they can limit power in the room?) but us drifters are just jerkin around on the track with eachother, so who cares what we're running.

Anyone see any drivetrain swaps running around? RWD civics and things like that? Even a center diff that goes to 0 - 100 on 4WD Subarus and Mitsus would be very cool.

What about tire section size? There should be a way to change tire width. If not visually then in some form or fashion there should be a way to increase traction on, for example, the AE86 with 600 hp. I just tried it on default setup and soft tires and it felt ok.

Anyone with some cars in their borrow list and feel generous, add me plz.

See any of these running around?? -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2BSSy7fxOc

My friend have S14 670hp

Anyone want to pass me down the line so that I can find someone who is putting these cars out there? Or at least get a request? I have an idea for a sleeper car that I would trade other stuff for.

If anyone manages to get their hands on a 500-1k hp S2000, (premium favored), let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back