Update on Modded Drift toys.

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 81 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have most of these cars and the only one i really want is the 500bhp GT86, the supra tuned to 700bhp is a good laugh crazy angles not really a tandem car.... 1500bhp R32and supra are nice on the wangen though.

if there are any computer heads pm me and i will tell you what programme they use to make the cars.

i have most of these cars and the only one i really want is the 500bhp GT86, the supra tuned to 700bhp is a good laugh crazy angles not really a tandem car.... 1500bhp R32and supra are nice on the wangen though.

if there are any computer heads pm me and i will tell you what programme they use to make the cars.

It's easy enough telling people what we use, but it's hard as hell to do

...There is the option of "re-skinning" any chassis with a different body...
...so if i get it right, you "just" have to put that regular R34 body on the blitz chassis :dopey:

i came here to send a pm to Dom but any of you having one of those cars on share want to add me, my day will be made 👍:bowdown:

psn: TEST_EasyC ( just for trade and stuff )
psn: ( the one i play with ) geoffGTC

edit: thanks to D-max, i could test those cars!
all i have to say is that a 793hp S13 feels good! like a dream come true

Last edited:
I made a 1077hp s2000.

I have rules to the sharing of it though.

Please do not ask me to make cars. Please do not send me a friend request without explaining you are from gtp

I made a 1077hp s2000.

I have rules to the sharing of it though.

Please do not ask me to make cars. Please do not send me a friend request without explaining you are from gtp

Wait, you can make cars now Jimmy? As in, you can mod any car you want?

I can only do horsepower at the moment but yes, anything I want mate :) the rules apply to those I do not know. For people such as yourself, I dot mind taking ideas :)

Any chance you could explain how to do it to one of us? I have only one idea for a car I need, and I'd rather learn how to do it if you'll explain it or point me in the right direction.

hmm...so you can make any car, think the only car i would like to see is a 500hp Mx-5

Last edited:
Is the borrow glitch patched or something? It's stopped working.

Nevermind, I shortcut it to my desktop, and that was the issue. Weird stuff ;)

Edit: is the R33 the only one with the LSD tuning issue? If I borrowed the R34 BNR, could I adapt that one's LSD?

Any chance you could explain how to do it to one of us? I have only one idea for a car I need, and I'd rather learn how to do it if you'll explain it or point me in the right direction.

I just wanna learn how to do it myself so I don't need to ask anymore :P and I do my own creative stuff('98 Corolla Levin/Sprinter Trueno AE111 20v 4A-GELU engine in AE86s, F20C in AE86, F20C in AP2 S2000, 1.8L BP-ZE in NA6C Eunos Roadster, RB26 in Supra and etc)

I actually retract this. Bad things could come of it

I understand and etc but I would just use it for offline and mostly I would do hybrids for mostly replica tuning but I know what you mean.

Discussing how to make these is not acceptable here. I'm also asking that trading of the existing hybrids (and any future ones) migrates to this thread.

Closed.

To be clear; this is for safety reasons just as much as it is potential AUP/TOS violations. Thanks, folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back