Update on Modded Drift toys.

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 81 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the supra, AE86, and S13. I have a great setup for the supra. Never really liked the feel of it before this (but I never spent too much time on it) but I do like it now. I'll share here when I get home or something.

It manages power well as long as you mind your rear wheel speed a little bit. It's a bit sloppy but has enough bite. Smooth as hell and a fun/capable chase car for a pretty wide range of lead car speeds imo.

Still wishing for that Monster Miata. Won't be long before LS's are in everything.....?

I think i left it in my borrow list if anyone wants to steal it while im gone

Would rather get a GSX-R engine or 13b in the Miata ,don't like V8's I'm not american :P

Anyone here figured out how to make their own cars like this yet, or are they all just being shared from some mysterious source?

on hindsight this thing is sloppier than a soup sandwich and you guys probably you would hate it. needs more tire. but ya just gotta get into the groove.

The only thing I've been waiting for is for them to hack the Mx5 Miata. I would just slide all day with that car.

Update.

I have
600hp gt86
600hp ae86
1090hp supra
1200hp supra
1100hp s13

I have a lot more cars but these are the drift toys. None of them are tuned.

Not a fan of the hacked cars. There is 1 I like though the 2012 toyota 86 is awesome with 535hp. The 86 wasn't bad at 375hp but now I run it with 400hp and 300ft pounds of torque feals great not to much wheelspin not to much grip its perfect and it don't feel like a turbo it feels like they gave it a super charger. Anyways whoever is responsible for that car 👍👍 its the only hacked car i think was needed these other hacks like 100,000hp redbull really its a troll car before shouldn't be on gt5 to begin with and a 19,000 hp skyline really if you thought it under steered before lol just stupid and the 3,000 hp honda ek enough said. I suggests if your going to hack a car give it a lil help don't overkill it.💡

Not a fan of the hacked cars. There is 1 I like though the 2012 toyota 86 is awesome with 535hp. The 86 wasn't bad at 375hp but now I run it with 400hp and 300ft pounds of torque feals great not to much wheelspin not to much grip its perfect and it don't feel like a turbo it feels like they gave it a super charger. Anyways whoever is responsible for that car 👍👍 its the only hacked car i think was needed these other hacks like 100,000hp redbull really its a troll car before shouldn't be on gt5 to begin with and a 19,000 hp skyline really if you thought it under steered before lol just stupid and the 3,000 hp honda ek enough said. I suggests if your going to hack a car give it a lil help don't overkill it.💡

I got that 500hp 86 GT. I only like it just to replicate a D1 Car(mainly Orido or Taniguchi 86GT) and I agree it was only needed including the Supra. I would use the High insane HP hacked cars if they were to troll me. If you know what I mean.

I wonder how nobody have made yet a RWD Lancer, RWD Subaru, RWD R34 and normal stuff like that... all they do is go mad in the hp... it is... nevermind.

Edit: Just get the car and make it RWD, keep the originial power, original everything, just like a drivetrain swap.

I wonder how nobody have made yet a RWD Lancer, RWD Subaru, RWD R34 and normal stuff like that... all they do is go mad in the hp... it is... nevermind.

Edit: Just get the car and make it RWD, keep the originial power, original everything, just like a drivetrain swap.

For once, I agree with you. Except the request I made for a tad more powerful S2000. Would be awesome too.

DarkAvengerZR1

Exactly. The 1k HP supra sucks too.

I would just love to have a proper drive train swap so i can run a R33 and EVO8. But oh well. I don't trust these hacked cars or that program that people are using to make the permanent borrow go by really fast.

Honestly any off the wall computer program that has you put in any information in and you don't it is stupid. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes at all of these people using that program. That program is literally a direct violation of the Sony TOS. That is considered as bad as jail breaking and the program breaches multiple "reasons for your account to be banned" alone. Either people just don't care to research anything or just are oblivious.

I garentee that the program once found out buy Sony anyone with changed coding in their save data (from which the program does change) with get banned/suspended.

That said I have never once heard of a ps3 getting banned. So I think there safe lol.

Reddee
That said I have never once heard of a ps3 getting banned. So I think there safe lol.

Remember the rumored hack that had 90k people hacking into Sony like a few months after the restore of PSN? Well it wasn't a hack. It was 90k PS3/accounts blocked/bricked from getting into PSN because they had moded software. So just saying that it is very possible once found out that this will happen.

And also they do enforce the Sony TOS. My friend just last October got his whole account banned after him and his wife broke up. She called Sony and told them that someone has been using my credit/debit card and long story short Sony banned his account. Fraud I guess was that breach. But they do enforce the TOS without a doubt.

Lock2Lock
Remember the rumored hack that had 90k people hacking into Sony like a few months after the restore of PSN? Well it wasn't a hack. It was 90k PS3/accounts blocked/bricked from getting into PSN because they had moded software. So just saying that it is very possible once found out that this will happen.

And also they do enforce the Sony TOS. My friend just last October got his whole account banned after him and his wife broke up. She called Sony and told them that someone has been using my credit/debit card and long story short Sony banned his account. Fraud I guess was that breach. But they do enforce the TOS without a doubt.

My mate is the ps3 hack king on cod he's never had issues. Microsoft have banned him multiple times ha ha. That PSN shut down was because Sony got hacked and they got people's personal info, nothing to do with blocking people's accounts, I don't know we're you got that info ha ha.

Reddee
That PSN shut down was because Sony got hacked and they got people's personal info, nothing to do with blocking people's accounts, I don't know we're you got that info ha ha.

Hahahaha you miss understood me. I am not talking about the shut down. I know what that was about. I am talking about months after the PSN was restored.

They had found over 90k people that were using the jailbreak and blocked/banned them out of the PSN.

If PD or Sony cared about these cars, people would have been banned already.

To think that they don't know is stupid. PD check out this site often, they check the internet often to see what people are getting up to on their games.

Bacon
If PD or Sony cared about these cars, people would have been banned already.

To think that they don't know is stupid. PD check out this site often, they check the internet often to see what people are getting up to on their games.

Depends on how corporate wants to handle the situation. Think about the previous patches. They were around for weeks before the were patched. And before it was a wall glitch. Not anything with the save data. So by it taking longer seems normal.

Just saying.

Sorry, But the thread is about the cars and if you want them. Not really about whether or not sony will ban your account.

There are few questions i have about this subject.

a) Is possible in this hack do anything you want? If so, how nobody made what i said before?
b) Why use the borrow glitch in order to get a DeLorean? It costs less than 1.000.000

Edit: I mean, Test Drive Unlimited had something similar, it was TDU PE... and you could use it online as long as few things kept unchanged, such as hp, top speed and a few others. But you were still able to change drivetrains and a few other things. Would not just be awesome to have a simple, normal Skyline R34 RWD? It don't need 2.000hp, i will be happy if it has 280hp and then i add the parts myself.

D-Max
Sorry, But the thread is about the cars and if you want them. Not really about whether or not sony will ban your account.

I apologize. Sorry about that bro

There are few questions i have about this subject.

a) Is possible in this hack do anything you want? If so, how nobody made what i said before?
b) Why use the borrow glitch in order to get a DeLorean? It costs less than 1.000.000

A) You can hack anything you want, if you know how...
B) People don't like sending their modded DeLorean so instead they put in in their share and insist people borrow glitch it. Which is fair enough as nothing is lost.

I got a 1228 supra from someone. How many Supra's are there x_X. I cant handle the car lol. I havent used anything over 300 hp for longer than ten minutes past months.

Duman079
I got a 1228 supra from someone. How many Supra's are there x_X. I cant handle the car lol. I havent used anything over 300 hp for longer than ten minutes past months.

Yeah i did try it. It just seemed way too powerful. Tends to try to spin a lot even with a slightly moded tune from my supra I had before

Yeah i did try it. It just seemed way too powerful. Tends to try to spin a lot even with a slightly moded tune from my supra I had before

I don't like the mod. You really need to love big turbo and supra if you want to keep using it.

LOL, I did use it for a drag race though. I bet with my cousin, I told him I would beat his RS6 and GT-R SpecV haha. Mmmm that was a good feeling. I won ten euros :dopey: :lol: xD.

Duman079
I don't like the mod. You really need to love big turbo and supra if you want to keep using it.

LOL, I did use it for a drag race though. I bet with my cousin, I told him I would beat his RS6 and GT-R SpecV haha. Mmmm that was a good feeling. I won ten euros :dopey: :lol: xD.

Hahahaha yeah nice

I just wish that the turbo sounded like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-HHBFfQPus&feature=youtube_gdata_player

in the supra in GT5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back