[Update!][PS3] GTA IV Role Play Events!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vince
  • 710 comments
  • 53,880 views
Well, people actually have to have these games, i dont have dead island and i dont see how we can RP on battlefed, unless we are RP a real war or somthing.

Edit: I can do tommorow, from about 4pm GMT.
 
Last edited:
That what I was thinking with battlefield...but what about a RP to day on gta ?
 
I can do a lobby in about 30 minutes time, but if its just me and you, there wont be much point.
 
I guess this group really is dead. If anyone wants to try and revive it, i can run lobbies from wednesday evening through to saterday evening.
 
Well, it might be a while before any action, this group is kinda dead except for me and thenew.
 
I might join in. And I might also be able to get some friends, (4 or 5), to join.
 
Oh, hello, you still alive :), anyway, i can host on wednesday from about 6 GMT, thursday to saterday i can host anytime.
 
If I'm honest I hardly play GTA normal never mind roleplay.
 
Well, it might be a while before any action, this group is kinda dead except for me and thenew.

Alright, no worries, I'll send you an FR -if I can remember- just send me a PM when one of your events are going off :)
 
As said, I'll see if I can get some friends, to join. Though, I'm not sure, if they want to "roleplay", but, I'll give it a try.
 
Sounds good to me...I also had an idea, what if we started advertising about roleplay?
 
Right, i will star the room in about 45 mins - 1 hour, i will run the room for 1 and a half hours, if less than 5 people show, i will give up.

EDIT: Anyone want TBOGT instead of the original, i dont ,mind if some people do, but if some dont then i will use original.

EDIT 2: Room is up on the original. Add me to get in, (If anyone.)
 
Last edited:
Is the room still going?

I've been absent from GTPlanet for a while...
 
Nah, i have given up, only me and Dean and one of my other freinds turned up, i guess this group is dead.
 
Gah! Well, how many friends? I mean You, Dean, guessing 2 others, and me... that's 5 people, that's pretty good!
 
- I think, if we're lucky, we might be able to get 7 in total (including me, Aston and you, Pink).
 
It's Sunday, so I'm free all day. Not sure about anyone else, though. I love your podcast, by the way Dean. 👍
 
I'm on right now of anyone is up?
 
Hmm, I might be available now. I know for sure on Friday, because I'd be done with Finals :D
 
Right, well i break up for holidays today at 12GMT, so i will be able to play until Saturday at 4, going away on Saturday for Christmas.
 
Alright, I was going to host an event on Friday, so hopefully you can make it before the holidays.
 
I should be able as well, on Friday.
 
i would also be available for friday depending on the time
 
Sorry, cant do tonight, going abroad tommorow and i need sleep.
 
Hmm, alright. I'm open whenever. Anyone else?
 
Back