[Update!][PS3] GTA IV Role Play Events!

• Thread starter Vince
  • 710 comments
I won't be able to make Thursday, but I should be able to make Friday. 👍

I'll be available for Thursday's event, but Friday's starts before I get out of school. Earliest I could be home is two hours after it starts. :indiff:

I'll be available for Thursday's event, but Friday's starts before I get out of school. Earliest I could be home is two hours after it starts. :indiff:

Ah well, you know me - I always start an hour or so after I sceduel it.

Edit: Just a heads up that there is a planned event tomorrow.
GTA IV Role Play II Event #11: Friday, May 17th, 2013 @ 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
It will probably be a bit afternoon due to personal reasons.

Last edited:
[Out Of Character]

Name: Joshua

PSN: wolfguy12345

Roleplay Experience: I sometimes play GTA 4 roleplay with my friends.

[In Character]

Name: Jose Cardosa

Job: Truck Driver

Bio: Was born and raised in Flores,Portugal lived there until he was 17 came to Liberty City to make a name for himself after a year of living in Liberty City his father Fransisco Cardosa was a victim of a robbery the worst part is tha the robbers shot and killed him so Jose swore he would get his revenge so he went after the robbers and apprehended them and brought them to prison so now he lives in Liberty City and gets money by working as a Truck Driver

[Out Of Character]

Name: Joshua

PSN: wolfguy12345

Roleplay Experience: I sometimes play GTA 4 roleplay with my friends.

[In Character]

Name: Jose Cardosa

Job: Truck Driver

Bio: Was born and raised in Flores,Portugal lived there until he was 17 came to Liberty City to make a name for himself after a year of living in Liberty City his father Fransisco Cardosa was a victim of a robbery the worst part is tha the robbers shot and killed him so Jose swore he would get his revenge so he went after the robbers and apprehended them and brought them to prison so now he lives in Liberty City and gets money by working as a Truck Driver

Hm, don't you think you're a bit young? Anyway, you seem to be missing the 'personality' part of the application.
Also, it would be nice to see some punctuation. It's a bit hard to read your bio when there isn't any.

Is these events still on going?

Somewhat. When I get a free weekend, I try and host an event. Thing is, the last one or two no one showed up.

So yeah, there are events - just don't expect anymore than 4 people. :indiff:

Sorry i missed the last one, thought this group was dead. Next time one comes on message all people because they might not be visiting here anymore, but i would be up or another one.

Pinkintron
Somewhat. When I get a free weekend, I try and host an event. Thing is, the last one or two no one showed up.

So yeah, there are events - just don't expect anymore than 4 people. :indiff:

Im always on it UK time from around 11pm near everynight and play through anytime really

Sorry i missed the last one, thought this group was dead. Next time one comes on message all people because they might not be visiting here anymore, but i would be up or another one.

Yes, I'd like to message people soon. It's just the small wait until Grand Theft Auto 5, I'd like to start role playing in that as soon as possible.

Good News! My PS3 has been revived!:cheers: :grumpy:👍

Bad News. I have no internet or a keyboard. 👎:crazy:

Better news. I'm gonna get new webs soon in time for by the time I get GTA V:nervous:.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Cleveland
PSN: clevo_braybon
Role Play experience: None .-. But it sounds fun!
Why I can trust you: I run the Team Redline drift team in GT5, and am also a member of the LDC, (yes I know, Im a busy man). You can trust me because, I’ve been ****ed over, on this and other forums, and there’s nothing I hate more. It’s my pet hate!

In Character (IC)

Name: Darren Getz

Job/Career/Money Source: Salesperson at Auto Eroticar/Night time drug runner

Bio: Darren was born and bred in Christchurch, New Zealand. He passed through high school and further went on to do UNI as an Automotive Engineer. As a hobby he raced rally cars up and down the countryside, winning multiple titles. He found work at a small shop in Northern New Zealand, and set to work there before being made redundant after 5 years of loyal service. Darren then followed his dream of moving to the “Land Of Opportunity” and boarded the next flight in. Although originally looking for more Engineering work, Darren got tied into the wrong group, and was set to be the driver of a drug dealers gang. With his racing experience it made him fit for the job, and at $1500 an hour he couldn’t complain. To this day the police haven’t been able to get their hands on him….

Personality: Darren is a nice and friendly bloke. Although get on the wrong side of him, and before you know it you’ll be 6ft under. Always admiring the Turismo’s at his job, he believes he’s good enough a driver he’ll be able to steal one right out of the shop one day. Maybe driving it through the second story window. Darren has no friends or relatives in America. He like to be the lone wolf. Driving for whoever puts the money in his lap. With 10 years of rally driving experience, it makes him ideal for many jobs such as bank robberies or hold ups….
Additional Info: Darren is such an excellent driver that to this day he hasn’t been touched by the police. 37 jobs down, Darren 37 Police 0

Liberty City Police Department Database Record:

Surname: Getz
First Name: Darren
Place of Birth: ???
Affiliations: Drug dealers, Carl Luniz ( Convicted Bank Robber)
Criminal Record: None
Notes: Excellent Driver, Almost untouchable. Always seen in a Dukes.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Cleveland
PSN: clevo_braybon
Role Play experience: None .-. But it sounds fun!
Why I can trust you: I run the Team Redline drift team in GT5, and am also a member of the LDC, (yes I know, Im a busy man). You can trust me because, I’ve been ****ed over, on this and other forums, and there’s nothing I hate more. It’s my pet hate!

In Character (IC)

Name: Darren Getz

Job/Career/Money Source: Salesperson at Auto Eroticar/Night time drug runner

Bio: Darren was born and bred in Christchurch, New Zealand. He passed through high school and further went on to do UNI as an Automotive Engineer. As a hobby he raced rally cars up and down the countryside, winning multiple titles. He found work at a small shop in Northern New Zealand, and set to work there before being made redundant after 5 years of loyal service. Darren then followed his dream of moving to the “Land Of Opportunity” and boarded the next flight in. Although originally looking for more Engineering work, Darren got tied into the wrong group, and was set to be the driver of a drug dealers gang. With his racing experience it made him fit for the job, and at $1500 an hour he couldn’t complain. To this day the police haven’t been able to get their hands on him….

Personality: Darren is a nice and friendly bloke. Although get on the wrong side of him, and before you know it you’ll be 6ft under. Always admiring the Turismo’s at his job, he believes he’s good enough a driver he’ll be able to steal one right out of the shop one day. Maybe driving it through the second story window. Darren has no friends or relatives in America. He like to be the lone wolf. Driving for whoever puts the money in his lap. With 10 years of rally driving experience, it makes him ideal for many jobs such as bank robberies or hold ups….
Additional Info: Darren is such an excellent driver that to this day he hasn’t been touched by the police. 37 jobs down, Darren 37 Police 0

Liberty City Police Department Database Record:

Surname: Getz
First Name: Darren
Place of Birth: ???
Affiliations: Drug dealers, Carl Luniz ( Convicted Bank Robber)
Criminal Record: None
Notes: Excellent Driver, Almost untouchable. Always seen in a Dukes.
Wow, fantastic application! Accepted! Now, I'm not sure when the next event is going to be - I'm thinking maybe tomorrow if I can get enough people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I could join then; I'd like to see my grandparents today.

I tried to think of a convenient time for Aston for him being in the UK. Though, I can move it to tomorrow - or have one today and a second tomorrow.

Out of Character

Name: Michael
PSN: SKYphienix
RP Experience: Played a lot if RPG's and had a couple of guilds in games such as WOW, SWTOR and EVE Online

In Character
Name: Joseph Valentine
Place of Birth: Manchester, England
Job: None, ex army veteran
Bio: Ever since the divorce of him and his wife Joseph has lived in Liberty City seeking a peaceful life with no worries. However traumas from his old career has rendered him unsuitable for any job, because of this he has not been able to find a job and has been in debt ever since his arrival, he has no remaining family members and has turned to Drugs and Alcohol for comfort. He owns a small apartment but is usually not there as he sleeps on the street after a long night in the bar. He is known to have started many Bar fights at clubs and is often being jailed by cops. After a short 3 weeks in rehab Joseph has attempted to restart his life but has had no success in doing so.

Facts about divorce:
Sons death sparked negativity between their relationship,
Alcoholism separated Joe from the rest of the family creating an uncomfortable environment,
Domestic abuse has commonly been used

Personality:
Joe prefers to be left alone to indulge in his self pity and becomes aggressive when people mention the army to or in front of him, he is an unstable individual who desperately needs support...

Huh... interesting. I can't wait to see how Joseph is, because you're accepted!

I'm still trying to figure out a time, but it will for surely be this week.

An event at 1 PM will be set up - I'm a bit annoyed that I don't know how many people follow the thread anymore, so even if I message some old members I might only be having a 4 person RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back