Final Quick Match Races 2-7-18

^^I've seen that happening a lot there. So much so though that I don't use the free warm up before getting connected to others but quit for a fresh retry instead. There just isn't enough people playing there to get the usual guaranteed connection when you're the first to connect.

As for the QM's, I've done maybe 10-15 races in total over the last week. Nothing wrong with the players I've met, I just can't get motivated enough to push very hard. The last two QM batches have been feast followed by famine.

I think it might be time to annoy people with the 458's smoke again.:D

Some QM's are worse than others. I had that happen a lot during the 600pp FR racecar event at Midfield. I've found the ones that use a courtesy car to be less problematic.

Of course they do, they are cheaters with SRF on :odd: !

Seriously, I thought about buying it.
Would you be as bold to test it with a DS4 ? ... and tell us your impressions ?
I'll add a handling bonus on my side 'cos you're not used to that thingy :lol: ...
Hello....i did try the DS4 but i m not use to play with it ... so i hated it . there s a big difference but i notice that u can play with the controller setting and.... how can i put it ?? ........ i play with the setting and i made it better ..what i want to say its that u re provide with a true and realistic setup that help u make it better to ur driving style
P.S i just find out that to play GTS in 4k u need a hdmi cable premium and that sucks because i had to wait 3months to have the ps4 shiped from france to morocco and now i have to wait same time to receive the cable:banghead:

Hello....i did try the DS4 but i m not use to play with it ... so i hated it . there s a big difference but i notice that u can play with the controller setting and.... how can i put it ?? ........ i play with the setting and i made it better ..what i want to say its that u re provide with a true and realistic setup that help u make it better to ur driving style
P.S i just find out that to play GTS in 4k u need a hdmi cable premium and that sucks because i had to wait 3months to have the ps4 shiped from france to morocco and now i have to wait same time to receive the cable:banghead:

Thanks for trying to drive with a DS4 👍 ... and your short summary.

You don't necessarily need new cables - almost every new cable is 4K compatible. When did you buy yours ?

Last edited:
so, nobody plays gt6 no more?

I've been doing the TT events recently.
I haven't played the GTS demo, I'm trying to stay relaxed. Never been a quickstarter and I will take my time on GTS. It's not only racecars that need a warmup :).
In case you miss me me running in lower classes like E, F, G, H, ... :lol: no worries. I think I will be with you all again sooner or later ( hopefully ) :cheers:.

I haven't been on GT6 in over 2 months (but then again I haven't been on the PS3 in like 1 month), but I do plan to get back to it very soon before GTS arrives, having pre-ordered it this week. Do want to get back to the QM's and hopefully come across some of you guys again :D, as I know my attention will be diverted with GTS.

Besides having not been on in a while, I think I need to brush up on my race-craft before I join anyone in the QM's :lol:.

... Do want to get back to the QM's and hopefully come across some of you guys again :D, as I know my attention will be diverted with GTS.

That's an interesting thing ...
Not sure if there can be some diverted attention. My guess is we'll rather sooner than later stay with GTS.

That's one of the funniest clips from any movie I've ever seen. Always gets a laugh out of me.:D

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve?:lol:

Truth be told, I'm actually a big Vettel fan too but I've been following Ham's career for so long it's almost fatherly. Being English is just a bonus on top.

The daft thing is, I'd rather watch Verstappen. That kid has really got something.

Let me guess you re hulk :dopey:

Greener than green ... :P :ill: :sly: :crazy: :yuck:

The worst if like in gt6 "homage to ayrton" someone :dopey: will find it hard to get the gold in the lewiswhatevergonnabecalled event in GTS
Loki fight back :D

Well ...

:dopey: ... is looking forward to Lewis saying things like "Keep in mind, GT3 cars are quite heavey." or "Well dun." or "Purrfect."
:D though ... I'm afraid his entry stage will be this :

Ah, and btw ... still the same QM races :lol: !

Would you be talking about the Mika, the Iceman, Hakkinen?

Hey, can you imagine the worlds greatest interviewee, Hakkinen, as the voice over in GTS? Short but sweet advice.:lol:

Back