Final Quick Match Races 2-7-18

Guys, i have a problem.

I start ps3, then start the game, and when it usually connects to GT servers i get error "ID = 1:531".

Can not connect to PSN while in GT6.

Does anyone know solution?
Use the Delorean at 88mph to go back a few weeks. đź’ˇ

Seriously though, i haven't been all that active on GT6 over the last 2 years but i was on a lot before that and I'm sad to be losing a big part of the game. Good luck to everyone in their new/future activities. :cheers:

guys, can your from your pov give me feedback about the fun factor of gtsport online lobbies compared to gt6 quickmatches?

Well I don't want to put you off but...

You're not going to find the same mix of cars and abilities in one race. Sport races tend to be more serious, people protecting their ratings, always choosing the best cars. Non race-car events are usually one-make - no tuning. You won't find VW buses and trucks up against sports cars, aliens against nutters.
Lobbies with friends can be fun though. But in terms of having a laugh you can't beat the old QMs.

Hey bro ,I totally agree with @StirlingMoose ,the lobbies are where you going to have the most fun .Especially with friends and chat groups like the GEEZERS .In Sport mode that is where the real racing is .As you progress through levels E - A+, the racing becomes more intense .I alternate between Sport Mode And Lobby racing depending on the races for the week and my stress level .Did I mention the racing is VERY INTENSE at the higher levels ?:cheers: bro

Did I mention the racing is VERY INTENSE at the higher levels ?

Massive understatement. Get your sportsmanship rating maxed out and you'll regularly be matched against much quicker drivers.:scared:

Sport mode can offer quality racing but tempers fray very easily when you get one or two aggressive drivers pulling moves they shouldn't. The penalty system is a crap shoot and usually frustrating plus the waiting in between races gets on my nerves. I like them but only in small doses. Lobbies with friends are where it's at. Nice and chilled.

Latest Posts

Back