Updated tracks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DDMv2
  • 49 comments
  • 4,463 views
Wish list...yet again...*sigh*
 
it's becoming a wish list... /Thread
 
Just give me Mt Panorama Bathurst, that'll hold me off until GT5 and Nurburgring.

I imagine we will get atleast one extra track in 'Spec III'. I would love just to see a updated version of Nurburgring at TGS. :D
 
Yeah I'd love to see Monaco or Bathurst in te new update, very unlikely however!
 
Yeah I'd love to see Monaco or Bathurst in te new update, very unlikely however!

Can you imagine running the streets of Monte Carlo with a bunch of dirty drivers? Hope you like a face full of concrete :yuck:

It's also not that unlikely to see Monaco in the form of Cote`d Azure

Forgive for I forget where the accent thingy goes.
 
Last edited:
Manaco would be an absolute blast with private rooms and a bunch of GTP'ers :).
 
1snr55.jpg
 
can we just make a sticky that says the ring will only be included in the full version?

They will never, ever give us the ring for prologue. That course is their cash cow and if they give it to all the prologue people then less people will buy the full game.

What we need is more tracks like suzuka, aka el capitan, trial mountain, etc...

exactly!!!!
 
i bet the update increases the price for 5year old Top Gear episodes. o_O

six-axis motion steering would be good for a laugh when mates play!

anyway, track update for gt5p? original need4speed (ps1/3DO) road couses would be cool.

and hows about a days of thunder 'stock' car for Daytona while your at it PD.

lol lol wishlists are nice

frankly i just wish i enjoyed the prologe more than i have. 8(
 
People just not listening today are we, PATIECE!!! Play a different game other than GT5 Prologue to bypass the time, there are other great games out there in the world that's good as GT5 Prologue
 
exactly!!!!

I think its funny when some people think they know whats going to be released in GT5P when they dont. I would absolutely love to see the Green Hell in GT5P because of guys like you.
 
I think its funny when some people think they know whats going to be released in GT5P when they dont. I would absolutely love to see the Green Hell in GT5P because of guys like you.

There will always be people who claim to know what will be in the next update. I agree that it's funny for a while, but it eventually gets irritating when people say stuff without any factual basis. I don't think the 'Ring will be released in GT5P based on my own opinions about marketing and PD in general, but I don't know for certain that it won't be.

That said, I would love to see the Green Hell in GT5P because... well, I love the Green Hell :).
 
I would love to see the best track in GT land, Midfield.
 
I would love to see the best track in GT land, Midfield.

WRONG! ;)

The best GT track is clearly Autumn Ring. I love the fact that you can drift all the way from Turn 2 through Turn 6.
 
WRONG! ;)

The best GT track is clearly Autumn Ring. I love the fact that you can drift all the way from Turn 2 through Turn 6.

OK I stand corrected,can we settle on a tie for the best.I completly forgot about Autumn Ring I love it too.👍👍
 
OK I stand corrected,can we settle on a tie for the best.I completly forgot about Autumn Ring I love it too.👍👍

Yeah definitely, I love Midfield too. ;)

I absolutely adore Turn 8 - it's such a challenge getting your speed just right. Great course.
 
I miss those two tracks as well.

But, I really miss Trial Mountain and Deep Forest!!! :(
 
I would love to see the best track in GT land, Midfield.

I agree with this one. When GT4 came out, me and my mate every sunday night would have a bit of a championship going on this course.

We'd both use the Castrol Supra to keep things fair and we'd race first to 20 wins. Whoever won the night would have one point and we raced first to 20 points.

We have some brilliant duels. Eventually it finished 20-16 to me:)

Ahh, happy days!
 
Back