usb paint glitch still working?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarTrader
  • 9 comments
  • 729 views
Messages
62
Finland
Helsinki
Messages
xX_AaroZZ_Xx
I saw video that showed me that i have to save game data to usb-memory. Is there any other way to do this glitch (if it is still working). Thank you.
 
That glitch is still working and will most likely always work. Its been out there for about 2 years now and still has not gotten patched so i don't see it getting patched any time in the future. If they would've patched it, it would've been done a long time ago.
 
I didn't know that that was considered a "glitch." I just though it was an alternate way of backing up your data.
 
Is this "glitch" possible to do with regular usb-memory stick?
 
Is this "glitch" possible to do with regular usb-memory stick?

Now I'm really confused. I thought there was only one type of USB memory stick.

What is a non regular USB stick? I thought there was only one type of USB memory stick.:odd:
 
It's not a glitch. It's how you back up your save data.
 
It's not a glitch. It's how you back up your save data.

Thats what I thought. Now, solve this "magical" USB stick to me that they speak of.:sly:
 
A USB flash drive/memory stick is simply that. And yes, that's what you use to back up your file save onto.
 
A USB flash drive/memory stick is simply that. And yes, that's what you use to back up your file save onto.

Thanks. Thought I was going nuts here with all this crazy talk. :lol:
 
Back