Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nigrick
  • 2,359 comments
  • 420,096 views
I'm sitting here waiting for the Pantera to show up.
 
Nothing new, but look like changing of the guard is coming soon.
1646631642282.jpeg
 
Is the used car dealership "online"?

Why does it say the Mini Cooper S is in "limited stock" or something like that. and the Pantera is sold out?
It is intended to signal to you that this particular car is about to be rotated out of the dealership. So that if you want it, it's not just suddenly gone. So you have a day or two to buy it before it's gone. It will come back after some time, but that may be after several weeks if not more.
 
Does anyone know when the UCD rotates stock?

I'm on the menu where I need to collect a Honda '98 Civic and Integra (could be wrong about the model, don't have the game playing at the moment). The hints say they're available from the UCD or running certain races. Since I still have the same UCD I had when I started the game on Friday (it's now Sunday) I ran the race it suggested and won, but got no car from it...

Thanks for any info! :)
 
That Touring Car Civic is very good and fun to drive. I shelled out the cash for it in case it disappears on me
 
ABarth and Integra are new in my UCD
1646721863573.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Besides a few slots at the top that have cars related to your current menu, we all have the same UCD don't we?
 
I was eyeballing that Celica but I'm going to skip it for now. Need credits for something else 🙂
:lol: That’s how this game is. :lol: I’d like to have that Shelby, but it’ll take me further away from my goal. I need the classic Nissans: KPGC10, 240ZG, Z432. I’ll get the FuguZ at the same time.
Also, the Coronet and Superbird. Another I want, is the NSX, but that sucka is 500k. Good thing it’s not going anywhere. Might as well do the Missions, to get the FK8, while I wait.
 
:lol: That’s how this game is. :lol: I’d like to have that Shelby, but it’ll take me further away from my goal. I need the classic Nissans: KPGC10, 240ZG, Z432. I’ll get the FuguZ at the same time.
Also, the Coronet and Superbird. Another I want, is the NSX, but that sucka is 500k. Good thing it’s not going anywhere. Might as well do the Missions, to get the FK8, while I wait.
I'm definitely looking for that Sileighty that was shown a few times in trailers! And an MR2 😅
 
Have we confirmed if everyone’s UCD is the same or different when it updates (for those completed the menu books)?
 
Have we confirmed if everyone’s UCD is the same or different when it updates (for those completed the menu books)?
We'd all have to screen shot to check. As of this morning, nothing changed for me. The 458 is still shown at the bottom left and the Countach 25th, is sold out on the bottom right. A white Mini '65 is at the top left.
 
Same.. mine looks the same as the screenshots I've seen others post.
 
Before the servers shutdown, I did see the silver ‘97 EK9 was added.
 
Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me how the UCD works? Do we all have the same catalog? When does it change?
 
Can someone please explain to me how the UCD works? Do we all have the same catalog? When does it change?
It changes every 24th hour, switching out a car or two. Same lineup for everyone, but it will give you options to buy cars needed for an active campaign menu book.
 
That R34 is a bargain. 53k less than new :lol:
 
Do we all have the same catalog?
Yup.

Looks like it ticks over at midnight UTC, replacing all the Sold Out cars. The cars that are going to sell out next move to "Limited Stock".

Seems to be the oldest (as in they appeared first chronologically) three leave each day, the next oldest three sell out, and the next oldest three become Limited. Although it's four Limiteds right now so... 🤷‍♂️
 
My question is why would anyone buy some of these UCD cars when they're available at Brand Central at a very modest price premium with no mileage?
Good question.
 
Back