Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nigrick
  • 2,359 comments
  • 420,098 views
Patiently waiting for the De Tomaso Pantera, both Lancia's, MR2, Z32, S30's and Testarossa.
 
Patiently waiting for the De Tomaso Pantera, both Lancia's, MR2, Z32, S30's and Testarossa.
Same here, also missed out on the Renault 5. Just wish the UCD rotated faster like in older games.
 
Holy crap the '06 Viper is good. It sound fantastic with an upgraded exhaust, camshaft, supercharger and manifold.
 
I don't know how but my friend and I were going through the beginning steps, before book two, and we'r in a party chat and we get to the used car store to buy the first car, he has at the bottom the Dodge Superbee, he buys it, he had the $$ from the anniversary edition, but all I find at the bottom of my screen in used cars is a Dodge Viper for 450,000
I forgot how much he paid but it was close to 300,000.
I want to know why at the same time but different consoles was the selection different?

Edited: incorrect car.
 
Last edited:
If anyone was wondering, the 'new' car on the lot is the '89 300zx TT.
The S800, '95 911 CS and '96 Evo are now sold out.
I'm too late :grumpy:
 
Another frustrated user here, the rotation is just too damn slow.
Also, has anybody actually purchased a car which needed an oil change? i've purchased cars with very little mileage and cars with higher mileage and all of them have had fresh oil.
I want to buy a car which needs a wash and an oil change, or even a cut price car which needs an engine overhaul, a proper used car.
 
Another frustrated user here, the rotation is just too damn slow.
Also, has anybody actually purchased a car which needed an oil change? i've purchased cars with very little mileage and cars with higher mileage and all of them have had fresh oil.
I want to buy a car which needs a wash and an oil change, or even a cut price car which needs an engine overhaul, a proper used car.
But if you buy a used car in real life, they’ve typically had a service and wash so…
 
Last edited:
Another frustrated user here, the rotation is just too damn slow.
Also, has anybody actually purchased a car which needed an oil change? i've purchased cars with very little mileage and cars with higher mileage and all of them have had fresh oil.
I want to buy a car which needs a wash and an oil change, or even a cut price car which needs an engine overhaul, a proper used car.
I did the full maintenance on the 997 GT3 I bought yesterday from UCD.
 
But if you buy a used car in real life, they’ve typically had a service and wash so…
Fair point. But i wouldn't mind seeing a dirty, un-serviced car and then get it fixed up myself.
 
Did it actually need it? if so that will be the first i know of.
Well it was a stupid decision. The conditions were on normal so I thought it needed maintenance to be in full potential lol
 
I’ve been waiting for a Sileighty to show up since release. The used car rotation is far too slow. Like many people I have limited time so I don’t get to play daily so if I miss a car I have a long wait again. This just makes me want to play the game less and less. To add to this some used cars are super expensive so if you don’t have the credits you miss out again. Do I want to grind constantly because of fomo? No! What was wrong with the way GT4 recycled it’s used cars?

Did they even focus test this game? This reeks of mismanagement. The way Kaz talks it sounds like he’s a really outdated leader and doesn’t understand game design anymore. It’s such a shame since the older games were so well made. It’s clearly his way or the highway and at this point I think I’m taking the highway. Man, what a disappointment. I’m a bit gutted the media reviews were so positive, PD didn’t deserve it.
 
Another frustrated user here, the rotation is just too damn slow.
Also, has anybody actually purchased a car which needed an oil change? i've purchased cars with very little mileage and cars with higher mileage and all of them have had fresh oil.
I want to buy a car which needs a wash and an oil change, or even a cut price car which needs an engine overhaul, a proper used car.
I've bought used cars where the oil condition goes from 'Excellent' to 'Good' after only one race. Though reading the blurb in GT Auto, I have a feeling changing the oil reduces or at least slows the horsepower degradation over time due to use and miles.
 
Another frustrated user here, the rotation is just too damn slow.
Also, has anybody actually purchased a car which needed an oil change? i've purchased cars with very little mileage and cars with higher mileage and all of them have had fresh oil.
I want to buy a car which needs a wash and an oil change, or even a cut price car which needs an engine overhaul, a proper used car.

My 964 has excellent oil, but only 'normal' for engine and rigidity. I've only driven it twice, so I'd be surprised if they went bad in under 20 miles.
 
Interesting how none of the cars are currently limited stock. Same goes for the legendary cars. I think this means it will take at least two days before something new appears.
Thats quite an interesting observation and if I’m not mistaken, not happened before.
 
Last edited:
Anyone remember the ucd prices from the first time they showed it? What happened to prices like these
Screenshot_20220323-002723_Gallery.jpg
 
there's really no reason to try and start an uprising over the price of the ucd. most of the stuff that gets put in there only takes a few races to acquire lol
 
Back