Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,668 comments
グランツーリスモ® 7_20240109130749.jpg

グランツーリスモ® 7_20240109130803.jpg

グランツーリスモ® 7_20240109131001.jpg

I've been waiting for this Trans Am for a long time.
From today until this Trans Am's stock runs out, I will repeat WTC700 every day to prepare funds and continue to buy this legendary and iconic Trans Am.

Comparison with regular Black Trans Am.

グランツーリスモ® 7_20240109131001.jpg

グランツーリスモ® 7_20240109130939.jpg

Last edited:
Now this is a REAL Trans Am:
s-l1600.jpg

Not the poser post-1974 cars. GM finally got it right in the last year of the F-Body T/A's, then discontinued them.

Last edited:
Not sure I understand why you'd need so many. Custom race series?
I simply want to own a lot of my favorite models in my favorite colors, and another reason is FOMO.
Since the release of the GT7, this special color Trans Am has never appeared on UCD.
If I don't buy it now, the next time I see a Trans Am in this color might be a year from now. That worry is what makes me buy this car so many times.

I didnt know people thought that car wasn't in the game. I know I saw it in one of the early American races.

I didnt know people thought that car wasn't in the game. I know I saw it in one of the early American races.
Nobody thought this car wasn't in the game. It just took almost 2 years for it to show up in the shop in this specific paint scheme.

A wonderful system.

Last edited:
Nobody thought this car wasn't in the game. It just took almost 2 years for it to show up in the shop in this specific paint scheme.

A wonderful system.
Not 2 years lol. I've had them for a while. I did notice it was kinda rare so I bought 2.

Not 2 years lol. I've had them for a while. I did notice it was kinda rare so I bought 2.
But this is the first time this particular version of the car has been available to purchase. The ones you’ve had for a while are probably the standard black ones!
View attachment 1317752
View attachment 1317753
View attachment 1317754
I've been waiting for this Trans Am for a long time.
From today until this Trans Am's stock runs out, I will repeat WTC700 every day to prepare funds and continue to buy this legendary and iconic Trans Am.

Comparison with regular Black Trans Am.

If I don't buy it now, the next time I see a Trans Am in this color might be a year from now. That worry is what makes me buy this car so many times.
Once you have one, it is enough, no ? Two if you want to tune and modify one. But more than that ? I don't understand 😅

But this is the first time this particular version of the car has been available to purchase. The ones you’ve had for a while are probably the standard black ones!
Definitely not. Im at work now when I get home I'll post a screen shot of how far down it is in my garage when organized by most recently purchased. Better yet...

Check the date on my post.

Check the date on my post.
That’s a different Trans-Am! Check out the post from @WanganDream that I included in my reply above. He shows the differences in the paint job between the regular black Trans-Am (that was available ages ago) vs the special black Trans-Am that’s finally available after nearly 2 years.

Just an FYI. The reason it’s special is because it’s the car that the legendary Bandit drives in the awesome movie Smokey and the Bandit!

Edit: @jrbabbitt also points out some differences above as well

Last edited:
Or simply because it’s the coolest looking paint scheme on the car.
Agreed! I was sure that I read somewhere that Pontiac created a special paint job for the movie but can’t find any proof! I’ve maybe been just miss remembering! 😂😂

Agreed! I was sure that I read somewhere that Pontiac created a special paint job for the movie but can’t find any proof! I’ve maybe been just miss remembering! 😂😂
I don't know about the paint job, but the movie car was a 1976 with a 1977 nose grafted on.

The paint job was actually created for Pontiac's 50th anniversary in 1976, not the movie, which came out in the summer of 1977. The 76's came with anniversary decals under the Trans Am ones on the front fenders. I owned one of the 533 1976 Y82's with the Hurst T-tops and the L78 6.6 400, but being young and dumb, lost my license for 2 years and ended up selling it...something I've seriously regretted for 40 years now.

The paint job was actually created for Pontiac's 50th anniversary in 1976, not the movie, which came out in the summer of 1977. The 76's came with anniversary decals under the Trans Am ones on the front fenders. I owned one of the 533 1976 Y82's with the Hurst T-tops and the L78 6.6 400, but being young and dumb, lost my license for 2 years and ended up selling it...something I've seriously regretted for 40 years now.

Thanks for the link! Guess I just totally miss remembered then!

The Renault Clio V6 is up on UCD for 86k instead of the usual 100k. For those looking to build a one make race grid with the Clio, is a nice discount.

Edit: add a picture.

20829217754190895.jpg

Last edited:
Back