Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,668 comments
Now this is a REAL Trans Am:
View attachment 1317873

Not the poser post-1974 cars. GM finally got it right in the last year of the F-Body T/A's, then discontinued them.
yeah baby!! The SD-455 was a monster and looked so good, but the rubbish firebird 77 bandit was such a piece of garbage... yeah it looked great but with emission restrictions strangling its output, it is actually an embarrassing joke in the world of muscle cars... 6.6litres of displacement and putting out hp in the 200' is the definition of embarrassment! So sad..lucky we had the SD455HO :)

Because for whatever reason it doesn’t include the new ‘Special Pick’ cars
It usually does actually, and they are showing now. On this occasion it just took a few days for it appear for some reason, some kind of glitch/error apparently!

I didn't even get it when I got the game, totally didn't think It'd be a waiting game, my goodness, how wrong I was, never got round to it showing up somehow. Only car I've really missed in my garage

Last edited:
Special Pick is a red NSX 92' with 1992 km

Insta buy:
images

I'm not sure it's something PD would add at this stage. But in a used car dealership, particularly one focused on performance models, you would expect modified cars. Given PD have built so many modified cars for various events, and even calculate modifications in used car values, it makes no sense to me why such cars aren't available to purchase. Would add so much to a feature that has long since become very stale.

Just to add, yesterday while the demo scapes were changing on my screen, I saw a red 180SX. The weird thing is, this was the first time I saw a PD customised car in the Scapes demo. It was red with the full body kit and the chrome Enkei RP03 wheels. I can’t recall the Scape the car was in, but I was doing the cartoon double blink to believe I was seeing what I was seeing.

I think adding PD customised used cars would be a cool addition of rare finds. Hey, if PD want people logging in every day and the fear of missing out dialled up more, slip in a modified car for one day only.

Last edited:
I would really like to see it appear in Reflex Spice, funny enough. Already got one in Reflex Purple, too, but I was gonna potentially swap a second one that's in Reflex Spice.
What’s happened lately are cars I enjoy have been available in green. My favourite color. Green Testarossa. Green GTO(yeah a long while ago ;) ). Green Countach. Green Charger R/T. Green TVR.

I hear the Tuscan Speed 6 is back - what color is it this time? I hope it's Reflex Spice.

Last edited:
Does anybody know all possible colours for the 1967 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sptint GT ?

Just a friendly reminder that if you want to complete this week’s Weekly Challenges and get that 6-star car ticket, today might be your last chance to get the Renault 4 GTL required for one of the events. You may even need to buy two of them, if you want to keep one bone stock like I do, as it’s quite difficult to win the event with a stock one :crazy:

Just a friendly reminder that if you want to complete this week’s Weekly Challenges and get that 6-star car ticket, today might be your last chance to get the Renault 4 GTL required for one of the events. You may even need to buy two of them, if you want to keep one bone stock like I do, as it’s quite difficult to win the event with a stock one :crazy:

Yeah I just upgraded the tyres and reduced it to normal difficulty. Gear Ratios are awful!

That's good news, because I finally have one in each color(besides the other 20 with liveries for a full custom race grid...)

B80
Yeah I just upgraded the tyres and reduced it to normal difficulty. Gear Ratios are awful!
Not sure if it’s the gear ratio’s problem, but for me I decided to just add a sports computer and a simple bore up (I think). Those add ~3 hp, which isn’t a lot compared to adding a turbocharger, but I suppose overinvesting for a 60k credit race isn’t a good idea. I haven’t tried doing the race again yet, but I’m confident with the tyres because I think the Comfort Hards would be sufficient to deal with the massive 33 hp and the 10% power increase!! :D

Back