User Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpookyOne
  • 7 comments
  • 690 views
Messages
4
Hi,

I select the user mulis library from the menus for background music and while racing. All is tickedyboo for a couple of races and then it goes back to the packaged music?

Anyone heard of a fix for this?

Cheers
 
I have the same problem, the strange thing is; my wife's profile has never had this problem, I set her music up once and it's been working fine for days.
 
I am still stuck on loading mine, what is the catch? Does it have to be one massive playlist that you upload to your ps3?
 
I have copied a load of MP3s on to the hard drive. Then in the menu (can't remember off the top of my head I'm in work) you get the option to select the folder. This option can be found in two places if I remember correctly, the general menu under hardware and on the user home screen music options. I believe I am setting them correctly because they work for a period of time and then revert back to the default music.
 
I'm having this same problem too. I noticed it first when the normal default music started playing after a race, which was odd because I had been using my custom soundtrack for both racing and menu BGM for a few weeks now.

The racing BGM is still my custom soundtrack, but everytime I load up the game, the menu BGM is always reverted to the default music, and I have to choose my menu track, before I can even select the "Use personal music" option for the MENU.

And even when I DO choose the track every time I load up GT5, it goes back to the default after a race or two.

Remember, I'm doing this EVERY TIME I load up the game, it's kinda weird. My brother's GT5 file plays his music just fine, in menu, and racing, but a couple of my friends on PSN and I have the same issue with just the MENU music.
 
Sounds like this is something they'll have to address in the next update. I haven't done the custom music yet, but I will today. I'm curious if mine will stick. Knowing my luck, it won't :)

Tim
 
you need to deselect all the default tunes.
so far i havent had the music change on me at all.
i have 2 or 4 default music tracks enabled too, it doesnt seem to cause a problem.

ive tried the folders/playlists method as well and that always reverts back to default music.
 
Back