Usgp 2005

• Thread starter Blake
  • 503 comments
Juice476
you can get the games go to a video game store like gamestop or eb i have F1 2002 and might get 05

BTW F1 in GT4 is nothing like it is and the F1 games your basicly driving a "dumbed down" F1 car in GT4 with only 5 other competeters and some tracks like monaco and dont even think they looked at any pics for that when they made that track its way to tight in 3 and 4 there alot more wider than that plus coming out of the tunnel you have a bite more of a straight than you do in the game

This is like ****ing off-topic:dunce:

Can someone please explain why Michelin tires failed. I'm flustered because i don't
know anything about tires and other things such as engineering. :)

Stian
If you see no difference between campaigning the eradication of all black people, and lobbing a plastic bottle onto a mostly empty racetrack, then you my good man need to evaluate your values. Or be tagged "freak".

Quick! Quick!

Oh no. You missed the point train.

For christs sake people, stop insulting eachother (especially Famine because he will own your ass) and start getting back on topic.

Blake

shaunsund
I did that earlier on. But i stopped. I wanted to be friends with everybody
because i hardly knew anybody on the thread when i was a new member :)

You still dont know anybody, have you met them in real life, no.

IA

EvilToast
enough dont have to be a jerkoff hes trying to be nice dont be a dick.
Watch the language, please... and also, please edit your signature down to fir the guidelines at the top of the Feedback board.

I can't belive there's still a open discussion in this thread. Keep it up! 👍
edit: just saw the flaming 👎

what happend is something new, something that has never happend before. sure it was disappointing but i can still say i was there. F1 isnt going to be the same after this race, and i will be able to tell my kids when im old that i was there when everything got changed. didnt get to see a race, but got to see history.

jdoty123
what happend is something new, something that has never happend before. sure it was disappointing but i can still say i was there. F1 isnt going to be the same after this race, and i will be able to tell my kids when im old that i was there when everything got changed. didnt get to see a race, but got to see history.

You aer definately one of those people that call a glass half full when it's half empty then. Actually, you'd probably say it was overflowing if it was empty!

jdoty123
that i was there when everything got changed.
The only thing that changed, is Schumacher getting a chance to fight for his 8th WC title (which he again doesn't deserve). Sorry for the Schumi fans but that is my personal opinion. He only deserves 3 titles not 7. Look up ( at some F1 fans sites) what he was getting away with in the past. He is definatly not the super driver every body says. He is very good but not the best or much better than others.

Back