I bought I wheel for PS2 when I got Gran Turismo 4, I really don't want to spend a bunch of money for another. Does the PS2 to PS3 adapter work for steering wheels also?
I would think any wheel for ps2 would be usb, if it was a the driving force pro it works 100% fine out of the box game will recognize it np. If it is some 3rd party wierd wheel you just have to plug it in and see if the game accepts it.
Do you mean does it use the USB port to connect to the PS3 like it does with the PS2?
If that is your question, then yes the connection is no different than the PS.
If your wheel uses an USB to connect, you have no problem.
Do you mean does it use the USB port to connect to the PS3 like it does with the PS2?
If that is your question, then yes the connection is no different than the PS.
If your wheel uses an USB to connect, you have no problem.
It will depend on the adapter. There are numerous out there. Big in the fighting game scene for arcade sticks. You need to find one that allows you to switch between analog control and digital. I'll try to find you a link to one of the best. It's from Korea I think...
I have a feeling that won't work very well. Your wheel's gonna have to have the ability to use the Analog controls. A couple I tried in the past, without an Analog switch, will only allow digital inputs. Good for fighting games, crappy for wheels. Look around that SDTekken site. They have a tech section with reviews on a lot of the ones out there. Ebay might be a good option too.
-G