Using GT Academy Cars on GT5

adellanotte
When you finish all the challenges on gold, they
say you now can use these cars on gt5. More info on xxxxx.com.

I have not find anything so far.

Any idea on how to retrieve the cars?

Cheers.

oh god new car... i will have to download the 3GB file...way too big for my old 40G PS3 but i will delete games i will not play in the future nhl09,assasin creed 1,2

they should put the academy in the seasonnal with nothing to download?

oh god new car... i will have to download the 3GB file...way too big for my old 40G PS3 but i will delete games i will not play in the future nhl09,assasin creed 1,2

they should put the academy in the seasonnal with nothing to download?

They aren't new cars, they're GT5 cars with stickers on them. Unless you're an anal collector, don't waste your time if you're not interested in the Academy.

They aren't new cars, they're GT5 cars with stickers on them. Unless you're an anal collector, don't waste your time if you're not interested in the Academy.

It does not take long to gold all the events so far as the gold times are pretty easy, so you and everyone else may aswell do it and get the cars. Once they are actually available of course.:sly:

I think the Academy Leaf is a new model :)

@SimonK: take in consideration that not everybody bought the DLC cars. So the Nissan Leaf GT Academy is a new car for many people.

It does not take long to gold all the events so far as the gold times are pretty easy, so you and everyone else may aswell do it and get the cars. Once they are actually available of course.:sly:

Yes but I was replying directly to the person who said a 3GB download was a bit much for him.

I think the Academy Leaf is a new model :)

@SimonK: take in consideration that not everybody bought the DLC cars. So the Nissan Leaf GT Academy is a new car for many people.

Maybe so, but it's a Leaf.

Yeah considerated the 50G limit per month in download in Canada it's a big file, about an hour of download... i download it and easily get the gold , too easy loll, but 3GiG for race that are just like the license that suck loll... i got the 60 license, a got 100% game completion so and i have all the dlc, i got all the cars (1075) and 202 000km in my profile loll ... and yes the Leaf is already in the game

Yeah considerated the 50G limit per month in download in Canada it's a big file, about an hour of download... i download it and easily get the gold , too easy loll, but 3GiG for race that are just like the license that suck loll... i got the 60 license, a got 100% game completion so and i have all the dlc, i got all the cars (1075) and 202 000km in my profile loll ... and yes the Leaf is already in the game

Damn, your internet sucks lol. This is NOT all of Canada. You can get more bandwidth if you pay for it, I have 100gigs a month, It took me 35-40 mins to download.

Back