v1.04 LIVE *READ OP* for Current Changelog

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by hognhominy, Jan 28, 2014.

1. diegorborges

diegorborges

It's good that now they are giving logs about those too. :tup:

raven214 likes this.
  2. SavageEvil

SavageEvil

That might be a glitch, since it used to happen on and off with some parts staying and others coming off as you moved to a different section to change, if they let you do it like you are shopping then that would be great you select what you want first view it and then go to check out if you want everything or remove what you do not want at check out. What the hell is so hard in that PD?
    Simple ideas that work much easier than their really robotic, first in first out method. I wish I was there at PD I would streamline a lot of things to get this game moving a lot faster. They need to add a compare and sort option to your garage, I can't change the order the cars are in and have it stay how I put it and I can't select a list of cars to compare their stats. PD sort function is cumbersome as it is, and there is no way to page skip down your list of cars, PD are you guys serious? Let's hope they get someone in there who can streamline the menus even more and put things in easy to reach places; it's better than GT5 but still has that trademark PD clunkyness and brain farts when it came to placement areas of similar divisions i.e. bodywork and engine and tuning parts should all be in the same place and not in separate areas requiring you to move from two screens to two more screens.
    Anyway I will continue to delve into their world, slowly but surely they will catch up to smooth seamless menu system to match the seamless way physics can smoothly be rewarding with a G25 in your hands.

Blood*Specter, CarloPlaya and aboe like this.
  3. dimassa19

dimassa19

:tup:

4. Kobhalt

Kobhalt

It's me or the cockpits looks brighter now?
    i can clearly see many details in each cockpit!

5. varmintx

varmintx

I see in the OP that the AI now use the Anniv. cars, but do they use the other DLC cars as well?

TeamCZRRacing and OdeFinn like this.
  6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D Premium

One thing I was very happy to see is that in replays, light sources like headlights don't do that eye gouging strobe they did previously. Even the sun... any light source would flicker like mad when the camera moved. One more weird flaw dealt with!

Now, if they would just take the replay camera off the ground half the time. Replays used to be such a joy to watch until they decided to play movie maker in GT5. :indiff: They really need to give us the option to have replay cam setups from previous Gran Turismos, because those previous games had wonderful replays. I could watch them endlessly. Or even let us change the camera setups ourselves.

Enemem, k12power, Lawndart and 7 others like this.
  7. ThaSyn

ThaSyn

Does anybody know why you can only zoom in the replay that automatically starts after every race and why you can't use photomode etc:D?

8. TakumiFuji01

TakumiFuji01

All standard cars can't use H-Pattern and Cluch when equipped w/ Custom Gear Box

9. MrWednesday

MrWednesday

That's particularly odd given that the the GT300 and GT500 races in International A use a double-file rolling start at this very track.

aboe likes this.
  10. Oelix

Oelix

Is it just me, or did they improve the look of some of the standards? I remember some Audis being pretty ugly, but now I think I see some improvements - including the '37 Streamliner, doesn't seem so blocky anymore. On other cars especially the headlights seem to look better. Was that the 1.04 patch?

Camillo likes this.
  11. Zuel

Zuel (Banned)

NICE..

heymi79 likes this.
  12. Sydbom

Sydbom

Just did the small update and the graphics looks more rough now! Noticed it right away in the menu and it looks like that driving too, some sort of changed scaling och aa or something!

Its very obvious since I have been staring at these menus a lot. It doesnt look the same!

13. CommandrCyclops

CommandrCyclops

Not sure if this is new or not, but I just noticed that the additional interior views in replay mode are there. You can't see them scrolling with the select button; you have to use the drop menu.

14. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Both there at launch, although not every additional interior view is available on every car.

iainoflo85 likes this.
  15. djs

djs

Has the width of rear tires for specific cars been corrected when changing rims?

16. diegorborges

diegorborges

Since 1.03 I think :)

djs likes this.
  17. Flaren89

Flaren89

This morning I wished to record replays of my Red Bull hotlaps and... It downloaded a 10-seconds loading screen-patch (the thing like from 1.04.1 to 1.04.2).
    The changelog in the "Notice" pannel says they corrected the wrong physic for 4WD and AWD cars.

18. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

Kind of sounds to me like it might not be the physics model at fault, maybe just data for some of the cars.

Tenacious D likes this.
  19. 88GTA

88GTA

I noticed yesterday on my G27 that if you use the downshift paddle in 1st gear it now goes into reverse. I'm 75% sure this wouldn't happen before 1.04 because I would always have to press the triangle button. Can anyone confirm?

roberte likes this.
  20. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

I'm 100% sure it's been in the game since 1.00 with my DFGT.

21. pyrates

pyrates

It has always been like that.

OdeFinn likes this.
  22. 88GTA

88GTA

Ok then. Disgregard, haha.

I could have sworn it never worked before...

23. Nurburgthing.

Nurburgthing.

Are people still having problems with a black screen after a ninja update?

I find that if you button bash X, [ ], O, triangle and the d-pad, the game starts up without a PS reset / shutdown.

I didn't press X within 2 seconds last night (might have been 20 mins or more) and I had no issues.

24. Blood*Specter

Blood*Specter

As in GT3 and GT4.:tup:

Tenacious D likes this.
  25. Blood*Specter

Blood*Specter

One more "Ninja" update this morning upon log in. Said to have fixed issues with 4WD car dynamics.:irked:
    Because I suspect other changes have been made but not publicized, I' check the Team Oreca Audi R8 again.
    That was a hell of a lot of credits to pay for a car that simply wont stay on the track.:mad:
    PD needs to get it right now.:grumpy:

26. raven214

raven214

I just tried the Red Bull (standard) championship and one thing was immediately evident: ground contact sparks are now hugely exaggerated. It was like a trail of fire behind each car, and following behind a group of cars makes me think I'm racing in space ships. Forgive the quality of the pics but I had to take them from the game in motion - pausing the game/replay hides how bad the effect is.

This does not reflect real life in any way. You can barely see these types of sparks in daylight. :tdown:

20140131_143508.jpg 20140131_143511.jpg

27. danielc

danielc

You mean like this?

frason, GTPM118, FussyFez and 5 others like this.
  28. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Burn of the Year right there...:lol:...and set to music:cheers:

TeamCZRRacing likes this.
  29. raven214

raven214

Well, I stand corrected! Shows how much F1 I watch. :O I was thinking of Nascar where you see all kinds of sparks in a night race that just don't show up during the day, but point taken. :tup:

Still, even those clips aren't showing the sparks as a constant stream as with the RB Standard, but I will have to do further testing. By the way, is that just from chassis contact with the ground? It looks more like explosions... :confused:

TeamCZRRacing and danielc like this.
  30. gator of kana

gator of kana

I've come to report that the torque-split issue with 4WDs have been fixed.

Rotorist likes this.