v1.04 LIVE *READ OP* for Current Changelog

• Thread starter hognhominy
  • 730 comments
An observation he's also made in the past and also turned out to be bogus. We've got 65 cars checked by two different people now with no changes.
My series cars have also not changed, can anyone comment on oil change intervals or chassis rigidity changes?

WHat is that supposed to mean? Has anyone beaten the standard challenge to unlock the Vettel challenge?

Red Bull released the new F1 car today. My guess, is this is modelled off the real one, just with a different body

It's a bit odd that the new X2014 Fan is slower than both the older X2010 and X2011. I was expecting it to have the same power, but faster top speed due to better aero. At least it's more drivable I guess. The X2014 Standard seems to be a substitute for the missing Ferrari F1 cars. Similar power, weight, downforce and PP levels.

Love the Corvette redesign, but I wish they improved the performance as well :indiff: Love the Gulf-esque colour on the AMG too :drool: I still haven't decided which colour I'm gonna get on my free car :lol:

Last edited:
The car is heavy, and it takes a while to brake, and you should be very precise with your inputs, it is NOT a racecar

Is it? I haven't actually driven it, just looked at the PP stats in the dealership. Will be interesting to see where it's faster.

It is, is has less power than the F2007 (798HP compared to 800+HP of the F2007), but it has a lot of downforce

It seems the rear of the R8 Phoenix car does come around under heavy braking anymore with stock set.

Could this be oil change interval alteration?
No.

Addition:
I don't use the power limiter to de-tune any of my cars. I've always disliked the limiter since it was introduced in GT5P. It's pointless.

Oh, I didn't know the camber bug! OK, the positive numbers are wrong in the first place. However, the more it goes, the more negative in the graphic, easily visible.

I did find the high camber setting seemed no help in lateral grip, but is it really worse? :odd:

It is, is has less power than the F2007 (798HP compared to 800+HP of the F2007), but it has a lot of downforce

IIRC the F2007 has 725 HP in GT5. Maybe you're thinking of the Formula GT which has 893 HP? More downforce explains it though. In GT6 downforce seems to affect performance a lot more than GT5. But until we get the Ferrari F1s back we can't know for sure...

I believe the price for chassis rigidity restoration has been altered. Went to GT Auto with my R8 LMS Ultra and it only costs 200,000 now as opposed to the 500,000 previously.

The LMS Ultra only costs 400k, so the price of restoration hasn't been changed (half of car's price). The non-Ultra LMS costs 1.5 million (I think, it's certainly above 1 mil), so restoration costs 500k.

Just noticed all cars with open tops are considered to have "Detailed" interiors, and the Nissan Proto is the only car I've seen that has None for the interior

The X2014 challenge was just amazing, as I expected it to be. The Standard is just insane; the experience of hearing every other car on the track roaring through my ears- a video game hasn't sent a chill down my spine in a long time.

The X2014 Fan Car is nuts as usual, and I just love it. I must say that my hype has been fulfilled; I'll be attempting to now beat my best times for the Sebastian Vettel X Challenge; the opponent makes for a nice drafting boost at the beginning of the race.

Loved it, just loved it~ Boy do I love Gran Turismo; can't get this experience anywhere else. I sound like a fanboy, but I don't care; I'm totally in the moment.

Two quick questions that haven't been answered yet. Anyone at 100 percent now after doing the red Bull stuff? And can you used Red Bull Jr's online again, or the normal red bulls?

Download error at 98% after 2hours of Downloading , i was HYPED to try the new challenges & seasonal events.
🤬🤬🤬🤬

X2014 fan car...I sure agree it's "fun" - GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!

Anyways, no problem downloading and installing.

Back