v1.10 problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter hennessey86
  • 6 comments
  • 1,141 views
Messages
1,471
Messages
hennessey_86 and GTP_evox
Messages
hennessey861
Is anyone else suffering from really long loading times since the update, when I go on community its not loading up half of my friends. Is anyone else expeiencing any similar problems?.
 
Did you update the PS3 firmware to 3.65, maybe if you didn't that could cause problems, I don't know. That or it's an internet issue. My GT5 is working fine after the v1.10 update, I don't have any problems.
 
Try to play without signing in on PSN for a bit.
GT5 gets slower if you have bad internet connection and try updating your PS3 like ASH said
On your PS3's XMB menu go to SETTINGS > SYSTEM UPDATE. Then select via internet to check if your PS3 is updated.
 
Is anyone else expeiencing any similar problems?.

Yes, I have experienced this a few times. It doesn't really bother me but it has happened. When I sort the list by online status it seems to help "jump start" the loading process.
 
yeah im having the same periodic problems with it not loading my community lists. I have the 3.65 update too, so that isn't the cure..... I also find that i am getting disconnected from room's more often, and also having more issue's joining rooms
 
I'm getting severe hangs in the menus etc., but disabling the network connection fixes it. I have a slow connection at the moment, so I blame that.
 
Thanks for the replys, my internet is not the fastest at the moment so ill give it a try without signing in
 
Back