Thats a nice car you got there. They should sell that over here in place i think it would do rather well. Did those rims come with the car or are they aftermarket?
Thats a nice car you got there. They should sell that over here in place i think it would do rather well. Did those rims come with the car or are they aftermarket?
Gonna get rid of the spoiler replace those racing look alloys and put on a better looking exhaust. Gonna finish tinting the windows of it aswell. The clusters can stay and I'll probably slap on some 18's.
OZ Superlag's are the second-nicest wheels around, behind their F1 Cups (RIP). I would never change those. Brit's always use split-6-spoke wheels, many use that exact set. Stick with the Lag's if you were to get them
Cool, I do think that the size of the alloys can change the entire look of a car and im surprised that most manufactures dont have alloys as stock on all their models to make it stand out more to the public. In the UK alloys still seem to be optional.
OZ Superlag's are the second-nicest wheels around, behind their F1 Cups (RIP). I would never change those. Brit's always use split-6-spoke wheels, many use that exact set. Stick with the Lag's if you were to get them
Ye oz rims are quite common in the UK. I dont know yet which rims I will get but right now in my mind im thinking of something you would find on a more expensive vechile.