• Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also As usual your brain fails you.
Don't make the mistake of assuming that because somebody doubts you, they're stupid. I'm amused that you think I would be paying attention when you were a part of the GT Academy given a) the condescending attitude, and b) the fact that I haven't posted in any thread related to the GT series for years.

And some sage advice - don't go around telling people that they're stupid. Especially not staff members, or former staff members.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that because somebody doubts you, they're stupid. I'm amused that you think I would be paying attention when you were a part of the GT Academy given a) the condescending attitude, and b) the fact that I haven't posted in any thread related to the GT series for years.

And some sage advice - don't go around telling people that they're stupid. Especially not staff members, or former staff members.
You started with the condescending attitude here, when the ''Having a Brain, I can tell you that''.

Me stating that I was in GT academy was not condescension.

Also, I call stupid as Stupid does.

Going on the attack on the Kellys for something they didn't start and that Nissan came to them with, would come off as ''stupid'' or at the very least Ignorant.

Every country(Or region) gets their own Driver coach in the Race Camp stage, Australia's ended up being Rick Kelly(India for example had Kuran Chandhok).

Last edited:
HRT's ANZAC livery for Symmons Plains.

hrt-anzac-e1426983276651.png

Black wheels make it seem more aggressive and not a sedan with stickers and a massive rear wing like the past two weeks with the plain white livery

Marcos speaks about stepping down.

Good on him, it does make sense that having a lack of experience with the new cars could potentially slow the development of the team. For now he can help behind the scenes, get a year under his belt of testing and confidence driving the car, then come back full force in 2016.

Two cars would have been the move. It wouldn't have been a McLaughlin/Dahlgren matchup. As we saw Ambrose was on pace. Imagine had Pye been in a car from the start. He might have been right on the heels of PRA. Pye might have been running with Mostert for a top 4 spot.

Not expecting too much from this weekend. Would be very surprised if anyone can challenge the Triple 8 cars (SVG included) at all, especially in the shorter sprint races on Saturday. It will be interesting however to see if HRT can carry over their form from Adelaide and likewise PRA from the GP weekend.

And I didn't think too much of it before but the Super Black Falcon looks great now that it's upgraded to FG-X specs.

Edit: Another picture, just because.

9299_833312716739005_8755938042274315989_n.jpg

Last edited:
Very wet out there for practice right now. Wouldn't mind if it stays like this all weekend!

Badass with a capital B. 👍 If I recall correctly they still use that thing for ride days, don't they?

Last edited:
http://m.speedcafe.com/2015/03/27/gearbox-issue-triggers-engine-change-for-moffat/
The VK56DE recorded in excess of 10,000rpm when Moffat’s gearbox selected second instead of fifth on the back straight during the closing stages of the session.

Moffat was able to drive the car back to the pits but took no further part in the day.

While the engine was still running seemingly without issue, the team says it will change it this evening as a precaution ahead of Saturday’s third practice.

Hmm, 10,000rpm. Just imagine 2017...

Well, so far practice results have given me the following conclusions:

- Will Davison will be quick this weekend if he doesn't have any issues.
- Whincup is average at best. Hopefully that keeps him away from the front.
- Nissan is slow. Really slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back