Van Thread

• Thread starter Legro
  • 272 comments
Finland
Finland
As the title already said, this is a thread for vans. From custom Chevy van with massive V8 engine to Renault Espace F1 and from tuned minivan to Mini Van. So post your favorite vans here or just the vans you saw and looked cool.

I'll start.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Vans are awesome! Of course, that might be some bias talking since I grew up with one. :lol: Here's a full size van doing a wheelie at a drag strip.
113_0603_06_z+five_various_featured_hot_rods+1978_chevy_van.jpg

Below is a modified All Wheel Drive Chevrolet Astro. My parents had a burgandy one of this vintage, but it was a RWD model. Knowing my family, if ours was AWD, it would have probably wound up like the one below eventually. :lol:
108.JPG

I'll add a plain Astro as well. This one looks pretty much like the Astro that my grandparents bought new and still currently own. This one looks to be a late model Astro that was probably built either during or after 2000. My grandparent's van is a 2000 Astro with all wheel drive. I actually tried to buy their van on the cheap, but that idea was instantly shot down.
51054697.jpg

I quite like the old Chevy Conversion vans that had the TVs, tables, couches and window curtains. My gramps had one of those when I was a kid.

Mitsubishi used Delica as support vehicle in their Dakar rally team in mid 00s.
Mitsubishi Delica D5 Dakar.jpg

Ford World Rally Transit was built by same people that were working on Focus WRC.
05.jpg

This wouldn't be complete without Volkswagen T1.
04.jpg

Porsche B32, this Porsche tuned 3.2 Carrera engined Volkswagen T3 is a real thing. 11 examples still exists in Porsche factory.
06.jpg

It was mentioned in the OP, but it would be shame to leave it there. The Morris Mini Van.
07.jpg

Last edited:
Back